party planning

"no thats a little to much." tord noted, the hot summer sun beating at his face. since it was the weekend tord was able to come early in the morning.

"if i get caught i would just get in even more trouble. a; i dont have a gun license. and b; i shouldnt even know where the guns are kept in my house. so bringing one wouldnt be good."

tord came up with toms replies in his head.

"that is, if you get caught."

"no matter how much you bribe me, i am not taking a gun."

"its on you if you get killed, then."

"ok, so what we should bring is... some money, clothes, blankets, medications, water, toothbrush and paste, napkins, hairbrush, soap and... thats it. got anything else?"

"notebook. so you can write down what happens during your adventure."

"you mean our." tord giggled, "you know youre coming, right?"

"now i do."

"well i hope youre excited."

"i am."

"so any ideas as to where to go?"

"no. i didnt go many places."

"well anywhere the car takes us, then."

tord imagined roads he would travel down.

an empty road beside crop field in a mess of trees. summer winds lash gently at the dark pine trees. behind the forests is a pasteo sunset, the colours ranging from a bright orange to a saturated blue. a sliver of green tops it off. clouds are painted over the sky leaving shreds of left over light to reign down on the land.

//

a ghost town, small buildings with paint chipped looking as to have been constructed in the vintage ages. the only sign of life was the local bar. through slits of the window he could see men laughing with eachother while taking swigs from their beers.

//

the busy city where the smell of wet air and rainy clouds could be identified from miles away. a fresh rain had just ended and people were appearing from tea shoppes and colourful umbrellas. chatter bounced like a tennis ball across the street before the city life revived.

"i have a feeling we are going somewhere great."