[05]

*WARNING Mild self harm will be involved in this chapter.

༺ ༻
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
You sent a message today.

Park.jimin:
Thank you.
Read(by you)

*Min.yoongs* :
Anytime.
Read

ㅇㅇㅇ

You finally had a smile on your face. But it seemed so pained.

Your eyes were watery, most likely because Taehyung was talking to you while his hands were all over Jeongguk.

I want to beat his ass for doing that to you. But yet again, he isn't even aware that you have romantic feelings towards him.

After he left, you rushed to the restroom.

20 minutes had passed and you still weren't back.

I swang open the door, to hear sniffling.

I knocked on the stall whispering to you if you were okay.

I was met with silence, that is until i heard a drop land on the tiles.

Blood.

What the hell?

I knocked louder.

"JIMIN? JIMIN! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?"

I kicked the stall open, only to be met with your eyes puffy and red, and a pocket knife drawing blood from your wrist.

"Oh my god"

Why is it i always catch you at your worst moments?

Your eyes widened in fear, while sputtering out, "d-don't tell anyone!"

I ignored you. My main priority was taking away that knife from you.

I snatched it from you. I dragged you to the nurse's office, despite your protests. Luckily the nurse wasn't there i got the first aid kit and cleaned your cuts then bandaged them.

I kissed both your wrists.

"How come everytime you cry or try to hurt yourself it involves Taehyung?"

"You don't understand I-I love him!"

"Look Jimin. It hurts me so much that you're doing this to yourself, you know why?"

"I"

"Because I fucking love you! So why can't you let me help you?"

You were surprised. Was it really that astonishing that I, Min Yoongi had deep feelings for you?

Even with your flaws and such, you never fail to take my breath away, Jimin.

ㅇㅇㅇ

Well that was sad :(( my poor babies 😭😭

Has anyone heard of that bts Outcast au on twitter??? Like I'm not really into that stuff but i decided to check it out and holy shit im shook. It was so suspenseful and creepy at the same time. It's so popular rn it's freaking trending worldwide!! It just keeps getting better and better tbh.

Please leave a vote or comment if you'd like! -k