[10]

WARNING : mentions of injuries

༺ ༻
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I RANG YOU up immediately when I woke up on friday, very early. It took about six rings before you answered in a groggy voice, clearly unamused at being woke up early before your alarm had rang.

"whaaaattttt"

"Good morning Jimin!"

"...oh hi Yoongi"

"How are you doing?"

"You're asking me when my day just started hyung"

"Oops sorry"

"It's fine hehe i was just kidding"

I heard shuffling, I figured you were trying to adjust you're position and smiled, I knew you were fully awake now.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Mm?"

"I love you and have a good day okay?"

"...okay"

"I promise to look after you today"

You sighed, it sounded relieved though.

I walked you to school, holding your hand, I caressed your hand with my thumb, I brought up our intertwined fingers up and kissed your hand tenderly. I noticed that you loved any type of affection at any time.

You smiled warmly, your eyes settling into crescents as your lips tilted up. You're so beautiful, like God sure took his time on you.

you raced ahead of me, a content smile on your pretty face, you didn't notice the car coming our way.

.
.
.

I pushed you away and the car slammed into me instead, the air leaving out my body as bones started to crack.

"NOOOO!"

My eyesight blurred i felt blood oozing from the opened wounds.

It's funny, I wasn't afraid of dying before but now I am, I'm not ready to leave you.

"IJimin"

You rushed to me, you held me and cried out,

"Oh my god YYoongi! Help someone call the ambulance!"

Either way, i had to tell you.

"HHeyJimin"

You attempted to shush me.

"No, JiminI Love you okay?"

I blacked out.

I love you Park Jimin.

YOONGI HAD SUFFERED a very serious injury in which it took weeks to recover.

Jimin constantly visited him, each visit his hope of Yoongi waking up decreased. He was miserable.

"Hey Yoongi."

Yoongi laid motionless, only his heart moniter indicating he was alive. Jimin set down a bouquet of flowers as he took the old withered ones from the vase and put the fresh ones instead.

Jimin sat down in front of Yoongi's, his eyes watering up at the sight of the older with a pale face, all hollowed. He looked dead, and that left Jimin scared.

"Please hyung, stay with me. Please i need you, i can't lose you too."

He grasped Yoongi's hand desperately. Yoongi's heart rate increased, making Jimin's eyes widen and glance at him as his fingers twitched.

"..J..Jim..in?"

Jimin gasped and called the nurses.

Yoongi had woken up after weeks of staying in the hospital. He attempted to sit up, but thus he was too weak so the nurses ushered him to lay back down. And Jimin did something unexpected.

He kissed Yoongi gently, his lips coaxed Yoongi's. He missed the other very dearly.

"Thank god...you're back"

Yoongi could only nod.

"Yoongi don't ever leave me again, I missed you so so much"

Jimin's voice cracked, his forehead pressing against Yoongi's.

Yoongi smiled, and held Jimin.

'You're such an angel'

-
what a plot twist, bet all you fruites hate me for ending it like this but oh well, i love suffering 🤪 jk thank you so much for taking your time to read this trash book made by me. i really appreciate all the comments, and votes you guys leave. it makes me know if you like these kinds of books or not so thank you 💛