[09]

*WARNING : mentions of self harming.

༺ ༻
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

What is up with you?

You're different everyday.

You never know what the hell you want.

One day you're talking to me all romantically, the next you act as if I'm a deadly disease you'll catch.

Idiotic.

Yet I'm still following you like a love sick puppy.

I'm addicted and i can't stop.

You went to the restroom, and i followed you since I planned to talk to you.

But when i entered, you were crying.

You always come to the bathroom to cry, why?

I slowly walked over to your stall, a sense a deja vu waved over me as i knocked on your stall.

You became quiet, trying to act as if you weren't there at all.

"I know you're there."

You came out of the stall, eyes teary and your body trembling. Your wrists all bloodied and full of cuts.

You had a razor again.

"Yoongi.."

"Again?"

"WWhat?"

"You have a razor again?!"

"I"

I snatched the razor away, panting I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jimin..are you serious? you don't have to do this..come on, talk to me please"

"Argh! You don't understand at all!"

"I know but I want to at least try to."

You wiped your tears with the back of your hands, turning away from me. Were you embarrassed?

"Jimin PLEASE. I just want to protect you."

"Except you can't. You don't know me like that."

You were going to say something else but I ran up to you and kissed you just like last time. Why do i always do this? Do things before i think about it? To shut you up? No because words can't explain my feelings for you. I need to stop acting on impulse..

"I've never done this kind of thing before Jimin but I promise you I'll be here for you. I'll care for you. I'll love you, I'll be HERE with you, throughout every step. Just understand that you're not alone, you don't need Taehyung to make you happy."

I stroked your cheek gently.

"And the first step is getting rid of this."

And tossed the razor into the trash.

I told you to stay put and brought back bandages.

I cleaned your cuts and bandaged them.

You stared at me in guilt. You muttered a small,

"Sorry".

I grabbed your face carefully.

I kissed your nose.

I kissed your forehead.

I kissed your cheeks.

I kissed your plump cherry lips.

And you let me.

"Let's make this work Jimin. I'll show you I can be here for you. I'll love you just like I said. You won't ever feel hurt."

"...okay."

ㅇㅇㅇ

AHHHHHHHHH lol i get excited from my own book but yayyy they're "dating"!!

Omg jimin let me give u kissies and hugs sjdnsjdn better yet I'll leave yoongi to that.

Anyways how was your guys' day? Mine was eh, school is tiring me tf out this semester :((

Please leave a vote or comment if you'd like! -k