Part 1- J-Hope (Wheelchair bound)

The airport was full, bodies slamming unto one another. I couldn't risk moving any further forward. My wheelchair wasn't exactly made for maneuvering through large crowds of people to see Idols.
I was low enough down that I could only see the tops of heads passing through the crowd, whilst almost psychotic fans pushed and shoved to get that *one* candid selfie with the Idol which always goes viral within the week.
My phone was in my hand and I was ready to move forward, see if someone would let me past, but nobody noticed. My phone slipped from my hand as I felt three younger girls slam into my wheelchair and tip it on its side.
"Oh my god, oh shit... I'm so sorry" A man spoke, I think he was the bodyguard for one of the boys. I guess he pushed them away and i accidentally got hit in the process.
"I um, it's okay, I just need some help back into my chair." I mumble, and grab my phone off the floor- no cracks, thank god.
One of the girls and the guard lift me into my chair, while other guards help guide the crowd of girls away so I had a little space.
Of course everyone saw and of course every one just looked so pitiful. Nobody would have cared if I was not so... Abnormal.
I see the  guards letting the boys through, towards me.
"Hello, we just wanted to say sorry that you were pushed out of your wheelchair." RM spoke.
"Oh, oh my god, its fine! Totally okay! I don't mind at all, my phone didn't smash and I'm not hurt so its okay! Your security didn't mean to, its all okay." I reply back quickly, still hyperventilating that RM actually spoke to me.
"ARMY are always so kind." J-Hope spoke, smiling brightly.
"Yeah, do you want a selfie with us?" Jin asked. "Or just world wide handsome?"
I laugh and say "I'd love a selfie with all of you"
"If I give your phone to our manager and he could take a picture of us all together?" RM asks, his manager next to him.
"Oh, yeah of course." I hand my phone to J-Hope and like a very precious game of pass the parcel, it makes its way to the manager.
J-Hope crouches down next to me and jimin kneels on my other side. Everyone around me, I just feel so overwhelmed. I can't believe this is happening, I'm smiling so widely I think my face might be stuck.
"Say ARMY" Their manager speaks loudly, and I hear all seven of them say ARMY loudly along with me. "One more, say ARMY" and we say it again.
My phone is handed back and I now have two amazing photos of me and the boys.
They all wave goodbye to me and fans begin to crowd me. I notice a phone on the floor next to my foot, so I lean to try and grab it to give it back to whoever it belonged to. Another ARMY notices and thinks its mine, so she passes it to me. "Thanks" I say and turn on the screen. The background is a cute selfie of the group, I've never seen before.
I open the messages, curious and mainly to text someone and say I have their friends phone and I'll send it to them via post or something if they want.
That's when I see it.
RM- 1 unread message
Makane- 5 unread messages
Manager- 10 missed phone calls, 6 unread messages
Was this one of the boys phones?
I look at the contacts trying to figure out who's missing.
RM
Makane
Manager
Chimmy
Oldest Hyung
Rapper™
Hwarang traitor

Its J-Hopes phone. Holy shit I'm holding J-hopes phone. I re-open the contacts and text RM

Hey, this is the fan in the wheelchair. J-Hope dropped his phone on the floor next to me. How should I send it to you guys or should I give it to a staff member at the airport so they can give it to you?

Thank you so much! Hope was worrying about his phone. If you go to the information kiosk, they're looking out for you. They'll take you to our manager and Hope so they can thank you. Please don't give away our numbers to any ARMY's or take it for yourself. I understand that you're a fan but it really would be a breach of privacy. Thank you so much!

Don't worry, I won't take your numbers. I understand that you're worried about them being passed out but I wouldn't do that to you. I'll go to the info place right now.

I saw the info kiosk straight away, the airport was obviously heavily signed so foreigners wouldn't get lost. A staff member took me into a smaller room where I saw J-Hope and the manager.
"Thank you so much!" J-Hope said quickly, walking over to me.
"Its no problem, I just noticed it and wanted to make sure it got back to the owner."
"Here, this is a code for the new album. Use it online and you'll get it for free. You've been pushed today and still managed to be kind so this is the least we can do for you."
"Woah, thank you!" I smile graciously as the manager explains why I got this code. J-Hope passes it to me, and they leave after waving goodbye. 
I look at the piece of paper in my hand and see in small  writing, a phone number in the bottom corner and J-hope's signature.
I text it quickly.

This phone number was on my code?

I thought I could thank you properly if I have your number. We're taking off soon so I can't talk now, but thanks for giving me my phone - JH <3

holy shit.

---------------------

Thank you for reading chapter one!! Please request if you want anything in particular. I really don't mind.
If not I'll just do some X readers.