Part 2- NamJin

Jin POV
I pull Namjoon closer to me, resting mg head on his shoulder.
"So, we are extremely thankful for both of the awards we won today. We never expected that America would welcome us so freely and choose us as their all time favourite artists of the year. Thank you so much." Namjoon speaks in clear English to the interviewer.
"Wow, that's all the time we've got. Thank you so much BTS!" The interviewer smiles and we all walk to the right and behind a curtain. We can still vaguely hear the conversations happening on the other side but we continue to look towards each other.
"I'm exhausted." Kookie says, pulling his jacket off.
"Me too, meet up tomorrow at eight? I think we should all go to the hotel and sleep." Joon says, whilst texting our manager.
By the time we arrived at the hotel, it was already eleven at night. The stars twinkled in the sky and I could see Namjoon's face perfectly. His eyes sparkled so brightly, yet all I wanted to do was look at his lips.
Our rooms were right next to each others, so we walked in silence together.
"Jinnie Hyung, do you want to watch a movie before we sleep? All the makanes will already be asleep but I don't want to watch something by myself." Namjoon whispers at me and I nod my head back.
My keycard slides through the lock and we walk into the room quietly.
"So, what'd you want to watch? I have some horrors and a couple romance movies but I don't mind." I ask him, pulling out my notebook with my American Netflix login (written down neatly in English so I'd never forget it.). I login quickly and scroll through my suggested movies and shows.
"How about we watch..."
But I don't hear the rest of his sentence. All I see are his lips, moving up and down. Moving almost like he was kissing. Like he was kissing me.
So I don't know why I did what I did but I moved my face close to his, looked in his eyes, and kissed him.
He was shocked, he didn't move his mouth with mine. I pulled back.
"Joonie, I'm sorry... I shouldn- I mean I was wron-
I can't finish my sentence because Namjoon has pulled me in again and has out his lips on mine. We're moving in sync, I feel him push his body up against mine.
He's hard  I think, and begin to grind myself against him slightly.
He moans and I know what I'm doing is right, more than right.
"More, Jinnie, let's do more." He mumbles in my ear.
I pull off his top, and kiss his chest down to his V line.
He pulls off my top and I Undo his belt. Eventually we're both naked, kissing and touching each other.
I'm back down at his V line, kissing around his genitals.
Its hard, big and I begin to lick it up and down. His moaning grows louder and he begins to thrust slightly into my mouth. I let him mouth fuck me, I'm completely helpless and I love it. I'm touching myself as he shoves himself inside my mouth over and over again.
"Hyung I want to please you too" Joon says and moves us so that he's doggy style on the bed and spreading his legs wide. I enter him slowly, he whimpers but begins to moan again shortly after.
"Jinnie please, oh god, faster" he shouts
I'm ramming him hard now, in and out of him, feeling his body with my hands. I see him touching himself so as I thrust I lean forward and begin to stroke him too.
His moans become and intense and needy until he eventually cums in my hand. I continue to fuck him, slapping his ass cheek until he's red raw.
He's moaning so loud even though he's already came, please doesn't stop after the first one finishes.
I cum inside him, loud moans escape my mouth. I moan his name softly.
"That... That was the best sex I've ever had." Joon moans into my ear as we lay together.
I sit up suddenly and say "Oh god, do you think the other heard?"
------------------
This was a request from Madis0nUsh3r
Love her to bits, you should definitely follow her <3