Part 3- YoonMin

"I'm done. I can't be in this fucking band anymore. I don't care if BigHit sues me, I can't work with you all anymore. Its... Its too much. I look at you and I just. Ugh! I'm going okay, I'm going." I shout, and walk out. I can hear Namjoon calling behind me, begging me to stay and talk to him.
I'd already booked a hotel room in Tokyo, knowing that I can't just stay at a friends house- we're on tour I don't have any friends in Japan.
The room was small and dimly lit. I sat on the small grey bed and cried. I cried because the stress of learning all these dance routines killed me, I cried because I was losing confidence in myself, I cried because the man I loved was most likely straight, I cried because I wasn't good enough to be in BTS no matter what the others said.
I was just plain old Yoongi, doomed to be the ugly one who couldn't sing for the rest of my life.
I was brought out of my self pity and wallowing by three short knocks on the door.
"Hyung, I know you're inside. The Lady at the front desk posted a selfie with you in the background and now loads of Armys are waiting outside to see you."
"How did they even find this hotel?" I shout back.
"She tweeted it at us and I think one of the army's recognised it."
I walk to the door and let Jimin in.
"What do you want?" I ask. "If you're here to convince me not to leave BigHit, then you're a bit late. I've already decided."
"Actually I came to say that if there's one last thing I ever say to you before you go it's I love you."
"Jimin, don't be so gay."
"Dude, you're gay."
"Jimin, why are you telling me you love me?"
My heart was pounding. I've spent years lusting after this fucking makane, he better be serious.
"I just uh, well-
He cuts himself off by suddenly leaning up and kissing me. I don't care about anything else, so I walk backwards, still kissing him back, and let the door close behind us.  My back hits the bed as he pushes me down to pull off his clothes, and I'm racing to get mine off too. 
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this" I say and kiss him again.
My heart beats fast, I want this, I need this.
Jimin moans in my ear as I suck on his neck and leave bright red marks.
"Hyung please, take me."
We're stripped down, fully nude, I can see every part of his flesh and I love it.
I go in raw, probably the worst idea a gay man has ever had, but necessary at this time.
Thrusting harder and deeper each time, jimins moans louder and louder.
We move so that he's holding the headboard and touching himself as I thrust deep into him.
I take my time, fucking him so good he won't walk straight for a week.
His cum, already dripping off of his hand, makes me want to move, so I go faster.
"Hyung!" He shouts, the rough fucking getting to him.
Ejaculating so hard I fall onto the bed, I realise this; my phones Live stream was on the whole time.