Part 4- Joon X reader

Sunny was the best way to describe Namjoon.
His permanent state of adorable fluff and smiles always brought joy to the small 20 year old girl.
"Y/n, are you even listening?" Joon asks, waving his hand in front of Y/n's face.
"Oh, yeah yeah.... Something about the shoot lasting for another hour, sleeping and Suga?" Y/n asked questioningly.
"I said don't forget to wake up your brother and Yoon-ki before the shoot ends, they said they wanted to take a group photo with you, they even asked Pd-nim if they could get the photography crew to take it so we can frame it at the house." Joon pushed his hair to the side, and kissed the girl on the cheek. "I'll see you in an hour baby" he whispered, and shuffled back onto set, his white slippers dragging across the floor.
Your baby brother Jungkook lay fast asleep on Yoon-ki's lap, his head nestled into his hyungs stomach and his hands curled tightly around on of the elders.
Yoon-ki was fast asleep, his head back on the sofa, his tongue poking out of his lips. He mumbled a few words and rolled his head to the side.
"Kookie-ah." Y/n whispers as she pushes her twins hair out of his face. "Kookie, come get food with me."
He groans, hits Y/n's hand away and proceeds to snuggle closer into Yoon-ki.
"Kookie-ah, I can't talk any louder, I don't want to wake up hyung. Come get sweets with me. The shoot's ended, nobody will care."
"I want banana milk" he mumbles, pushing his hair back and sitting up slowly.
"You can have some if you come with me, but you need to come." Y/n pulls at Jungkook's shoulder and forces him to stand up.
"Why do you need me so bad to get sweets?" He asks, confused.
"I don't know where the shop is, also Joon said you and hyung have to wake up before the last photo later. We're taking a group photo or something? Joon said I could be in it."
"Yeah but I don't need to be awake now for something that's happening in..." He checks his watch, blinks and continues "an hour."
"Yeah but your makeup is smudged and if this is going to be put up on the wall in the house, you should at least let me re-do your eyeliner."
"You know, I'm an awesome older brother. I even let my sister do my makeup." He laughs.
"Yeah yeah, you laugh now, but wait until I debut and I won't be here to do your eyeliner anymore. Have fun when the make up artists go on a spree and give you huge wings and make you look like me with short hair."
They open the shop door and a bell can be heard, ringing loudly above them. Jungkook makes a b-line  straight to the fridges to look for milk while Y/n searches around for some sweets for the others.
The equivalent of £20 later, Y/n and Jungkook walk down the road with a plastic bag each.
Back at the shoot Yoon-ki is awake and everyone is dancing to a psy song. V has his hair in two ponytails, and Joon walks up to you straight away. His arms wrapped tight around your waist, you begin to dance. The bags were shoved off into some corner and nobody really cared because this was one of the few chances they could all be together as a family, as friends and siblings.
Y/n notices Joon looking around quite often, and the subtle red light of all the cameras still recording from earlier. Y/n thought about how this couldn't be aired because they were in it, so she just danced without a care in the world. The lights went out, so y/n turned fast to face Joon, but when they came back on she saw him immediately in front of her.
He was on one knee, his delicate hands poised in front of him. His six brothers behind him, smiling and cheering him on as most of them had no clue that he would do this today.
"Y/n, you're already a part of this crazy family. You're a sister, a best friend to these people, and importantly, you're my lover. I want you to be here for us forever, and I want to be there for you. When you debut, I want you to be known as the girl who debuted and had already found her kpop family. The girl who wasn't in any relationship scandals because she had the worlds happiest marriage. I want to be the man who gives that to you. I want to be the man who let's you know that nothing will ever stop you. Y/n, please do me the honour of marrying me."
The ring sparkles in the light of all the cameras and lamps, without hesitation a quiet "yes" is heard. The boys erupt into a loud chorus of chants about the leader and his wife. Jungkook, the first to run over and hug Y/n after she starts wearing her ring, is crying on her shoulder, so happy to know his sister is going to be with a man he respects the most and knows will treat her well. Hobi, as usual, is dancing around and is spinning Y/n, laughing about how he wants to be the Maid of honour.
V suggests he could buy them all matching Gucci waistcoats for the wedding.
Jimin offers to sing a song for the couple, any song they want.
Jin immediately starts listing ingredients he needs Joon to help him buy so he can make the worlds best cake to celebrate.
Suga, discreet as usual, sends Y/n a message with a link.
She clicks it and it opens to a booking of a meeting with a famous wedding dress designer she was fantasising about talking to with Yoon-ki the other day.
Tears are streaming down her face as she  sees the payment date, three months ago.
They all knew this was going to happen; not where or when, they weren't even told, but they knew that the sunshine had finally found his light place.

Dedicated to Madis0nUsh3r, a hardcore Namjoon bias.