Ch 8 Tris POV

I'm back! I have had no inspiration until I started reading the chapters and thought "woah what about this..." so ta da. Enjoy.

I quickly grab the door before it closes and peak in, watching Eric sit down at a computer.

I go through the door and let it shut quietly.

I sneak over to a computer behind his and watch as he types away. He eventually stops and looks at surveillance footage from around the factions, specifically Erudite.

Why does he care about a faction that he left?

He curses under his breath and exits out of the computer, stands and leaves the room.

I walk over to the computer he was at, but there's no luck of me signing into it. I sigh and start to leave, but the door opens.

I quickly dive under one of the desks.

"He's still snooping around the cameras." A woman's voice says

"I know. I'll take care of it." A man says.

Four?

"Don't kill him. He came from Erudite after all. Give him an ultimatum. He either stops and keeps his job here or he loses this job and forced into the leadership position he doesn't want. Understood?" The woman says

"Of course" Four says.

They leave the room after that.

Why are they so concerned about him looking at the footage? Isn't he supposed to?

I stand up from the desk and make my way to the door.
~~~~~~

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what I heard Four and that woman talking about.

Who is she?

I have to warn Eric, but then he would know that I was watching him too.

I turn to my side and sigh.

What am I going to do?

The dormitory door opens quickly and the lights turn on.

"Wake up initiates!" Four yells.

I stand up quickly and so does mostly everyone else. Eric is at his side.

"We're going one a field trip. Pit in 5 minutes. If you're not there, then I'll know you're not serious about being in Dauntless." He says

Oh I'm serious. I start putting on my training clothes and shoes. I hear a few people grown once they leave.

I turn to Christina and she sighs shaking her head.

"What? We get to leave here for a little while" I say trying to be optimistic.

"To where though?" She asks not really looking for an answer because I cannot give her one.

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've updated.

I apologize for that. Inspiration doesn't come easy.

Promise another update next week for sure.

Hopefully I still have my faithful readers.

All rights reserved to Veronica Roth!

Love you guys~~ Sam