v. Poems

So...um, you could say that the game Doki Doki Literature Club inspired me to do this chapter, and hey, I can apperantly somewhat write poems???? Anyways enjoy.

●●●

Will walked with Mike to his house, the breeze staining his nose and cheeks pink, and his fingertips red.

He kept quiet, Mike too. He thought it was weird, knowing that he was mostly a chatterbox. Something Will found a bit annoying. But it was worrying that he was so quiet. It was abnormal.

"Are you okay?" Will finally spoke, Mike looked at him, confusion in his face.

"Um yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Mike answered sweetly, smiling at Will. Will noticed it didn't reach his eyes.

"Well, I don't know, I just find it weird that you're not talking at all or flirting or somethin'." Will muttered, rolling his eyes.

"I thought that annoyed you?" Mike said, uncertainty in his tone. Will stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Well, uh yeah it annoys me, you're just acting out of character, and I got kinda used to it anyways..." Will said, chewing the inside of his cheek. Mike chuckled, even his laugh sounded somewhat empty.

"Sure, cutie." He said, making Will blush slightly, his pink cheeks even more pink then they already were due to the weather. He shrugged and sighed roughly. Then started to walk faster.

"C'mon, it's cold." Will mumbled under his breath and continued, Mike followed, smiling gingerly at Will.

●●●

Mike and Will walked into Mike's house. Mike didn't want to be there, but considering Will didn't want to hang at his house either, he wanted to do him a favor. He walked right up the stairs, not even bothering to greet his parents, not that it would matter anyway. His parents wouldn't care or want to know about their son. Especially after what happened last night. Mike didn't really care if it left a bad impression.

Mike walked into his room, and shut the door after Will walked in.

"So, what do you want to do? I have snacks and all that, I also have movies and video games." Mike said, he was kind of happy that he had all these things so that whenever his friends came, they could enjoy them. Will pondered.

"Well, I'd like to just watch a movie, do you also have hot chocolate? It's kind of cold." Will said, shivering a little. Mike beamed at Will and nodded.

"Alright! While I get the hot chocolate, you go pick a movie. The movies are over there by my desk." Mike explained, pointing at the direction of the movies. "Be right back," He said, leaving the room and going downstairs.

He went into the kitchen, where his mother was, and started to make the hot chocolate, avoiding eye contact. Karen then cleared her throat.

"Don't leave such a bad impression on your stupid lil' friend, got it?" She said, Mike felt angry.

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would you even care? Do you want to make us look so perfect in front of others and then tell us to our face how we're all little accidents? And don't call him stupid!" Mike snapped. His mother and father were now glaring at him.

"Don't you use that tone on your mother!" His father scolded, Mike's blood boiled.

"Just shut up! It's not like you really care about us anyway, you just care about our image!" Mike growled, he took the hot chocolates, which were now finished, and stormed upstairs to his room. He opened the door harshly, and slammed it. Will was a bit wide eyed.