1. To the Leaf?

Everyone thought that Sasuke was the last Uchiha after he killed Itachi, but what he didn't know was that Itachi had a child with the love of his life. That child's name was Silvia Uchiha, me. I grew up in the Akatsuki. My mother passed away on a mission, so Pein, our leader, said that he would help take care of me.
"Dad do you have to go? What if you get killed?" I asked my father as he got stuff together for his fight with my uncle. "It will be ok Silvia." he said with a smile on his face. Ever since my mother died he hasn't smiled as much.
"Pein send that letter that I wrote to the Leaf, " he ordered then turned to me. "Silvia go get all your things ready your going to live with Sasuke," he stated. "What!? You want me to live with that jerk instead of them, " I complained pointing at the other members. "You don't have a say in this now go pack!" he started to raise his voice.
I walked off to my room that I shared with Konan. "Why does he want me to go live with that asshole? I want to stay here, " I said as I started to put things into a suitcase. "You know that he's doing this so you can have a normal life," Konan explained while helping me pack.
"OK I'm all packed and ready to go," I said falling on my bed. Konan turned all my stuff into drawings so it will be easier to carry while running. We went back and my father was nowhere to be found. "He must have already left," I said when I saw a note on the table. It read:
My dear daughter,
I know I left without saying goodbye. This won't be easy for you since you already lost your mother, but Sasuke and I are fighting to the death. Just remember that I will always love you.
Love your father.
I read the note as tears fell down my face. "Let's go Silvia," Pein said walking to me. I nodded. I said goodbye and then we were off to the Leaf village, my new home. "It will take a few days to get there," Pein said as he started to set up camp. That night I layed awake. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was my father battling for his life.

Itachi's p.o.v.
Me and Sasuke have been battling for a while now. "I think it's time to tell you," I spoke after a long silence. "What could you possibly have to tell me that I don't already know?" he spat. "I have a daughter. Her name is Silvia Uchiha and she is 16 years old. Her mother was Synder. She should be on her way to the leaf village by now," I explained as his face showed shock. "You want her to live with me don't you?" Sasuke asked still in shock. I nodded. And with that he ended the battle. I was stabbed in the chest near my heart plus I lost a lot of blood anyways. "Take... care of my... little girl," I said then everything went black.
Silvia's p.o.v
I woke up screaming in pain. "What's wrong?" Pein asked coming in the tent. "He's gone... my father is gone... "
------------------------------------------------------
(A/n): here is the first chapter. I almost cried when I was writing this. Anyways see y'all when I get the next chapter published. Later!