3: Attack on the leaf

We got back to the house and saw Sakura and Sarada waiting for us. "Welcome home Silvia!" people shouted, coming from their hiding spots. "We have a bunch of people we want you to meet, " Sakura said grabbing my hand and rushing me inside.  I sat down on the couch and everyone gathered around. From left to right they said their names. (the picture). "Its nice to meet you all," I smiled.
(Time skip 3 years)
Silvia's p.o.v
It had been 3 years since I left to the leaf and moved in with my uncle, and got to know everyone. They enrolled me into the academy, even though my powers are at a jounin level.
I don't know why but I felt something was off about today. I just had a bad feeling. "You ok Silvia, your spacing out?" Boruto asked as we walked home. "Yea, I just have a bad feeling," I explained. We got to my house and walked inside to see my guardians and Boruto's parents sitting on the couch. Sarada had taken the bus so Himawari wouldn't be scared.
    "How was school?" Sakura asked a little concerned. "Good,  I just have been having a bad feeling that something is going to happen to the village. " I explained. "We're here!" Sarada and Himawari yelled walking through the door.
    Then it got quiet, too quiet. Next thing you hear is an explosion from outside. We all ran outside and saw a cloud of dust. Someone jumped out of the cloud and landed on the roof of the house across from us.
"Long time, no see, my Queen."
I recognized that voice... Pein?