Chapter 4: Goodbye

"What are you doing here Pein?" I questioned as he stepped closer to me. "I'm here to take back the Akatsuki Queen," he answered. "What do you mean the Akatsuki Queen?" Sasuke asked trying to step in front of me until I put my arm out. "I guess your father didn't tell you, " Pein started. (a/n another thing I want to point out is that Pein, aka Nagato, is 16 in this story.) "What did my father not tell me?" I snapped. "Your father had decided to give you to Sasori so you could stay in the Akatsuki, but when it came time for the battle, he wouldn't let you stay for the simple fact that you hold something really powerful. " Pein explained and by the look on Sasuke's face he knew what Pein was talking about. "My father would never give me to Sasori, and what am I hiding that is so powerful." I questioned growing angry. "Not only do you hold the Uchiha Sharigan,  but you also hold the powerful Rynegan. " I was shocked.
   All was silent and everyone was still, until Pein out of the blue snatched me and started to run off. "Put me down!" I screamed. Sasuke ran after me, but was caught in an explosion. Pein ran out of the village, me on his back.  I saw ninja running after us. Poem looked back and sent explosives their way.
  After a while of running, he put me down to take a break. "Why the hell are you taking me back to the hideout! I was happy with my uncle, I had a regular family again!" I screamed at him. "I had friends there,  and I was finally falling for someone who accepted my past and wanted to help me through it! Sure his father is known as the 'Knuckleheaded Ninja' but this guy is so much more mature than him." I raged even more then covered my mouth, realizing what I had just said. "Your in love with the ninetails' son how cute. I guess I'll have to get rid of him so you can fulfill your position as Queen. "
  "Don't you lay a finger on him, you son of a bitch!" I  couldn't control it anymore. I was so angry with him that I charged at him. We ended up battling each other.
While we were battling, we didn't realize how dark it had gotten. I was to throw a punch when Pein hit one of my pressure points, knocking me out.
(Boruto's P.O.V.)
"How could we let him take her like that!" I yelled "Son it's not like he'll hurt her, besides Sasuke said that we will get her back or she will come back on her own." my father explained "I know, but I can't help it. How would you feel if the person you really loved was taken from you and called the Akatsuki Queen." I blurted out, covering my mouth afterwards. "Your in love with Silvia," my father laughed.
(Silvia's P.O.V.)
I woke up in what looked like my old room. "I'll give you a choice," Pein said walking in, "You can go back to the village and tell them your going to marry Sasori, or we can kill everyone you care about and force you to marry him." 'I guess I have no choice, I'm sorry Boruto, but I will protect you.' I thought to myself and sighed. "I will willingly marry Sasori and become the queen." I answered, a single tear running down my cheek.
  Pein nodded and reported us to the gate opening. "I'll be waiting," he growled. I walked to the gate to see Boruto, his parents, his sister, my aunt and uncle, and Sarada waiting for me. I started to feel tears run down my cheeks. "Silvia! " Boruto yelled pulling me into a hug. "I'm glad your ok," he said. Then his smile turned into a frown. "I'm sorry Boruto... I did this to protect you... " I cried onto his shoulder. "What do you mean?" everyone looked at me. "You agreed to marry him didn't you?" Sasuke stated growing angry. "What other choice do I have! He was going to kill everyone I cared about." I yelled, my eyes activating. "Now my Queen don't do that or your King will be upset." 'Sasuke on my signal kill him.' I settled and looked at Boruto, " Take care of them Boruto." then I whispered " I'll be back, I love you"  With that I was off to the hideout. 'This is goodbye, but that doesn't mean II wont be back.' I thought as I started running.  

                                                               (A/N: I'm so sorry that it is taking so long to update but I got busy with finishing my first year of high school. Plus I got really busy so now I'm going to try to update chapters 5 and 6 then work more on chapter 7 and update it. Thanks so much for listening and being patient with your VERY slow author. See ya'll in the next chapter bye!)