2: new home

Morning came and we were off to the Leaf. "This is where you go from here. Just tell them you name and ask to go to the Hokage's office to wait for sasuke's return," Pein said pushing me to the main gate of the village. I nodded and went on without him. "Stop! What's your business?" One of the guards asked. "My name is Silvia Uchiha. I would like to wait in the Hokage's office for Sasuke, my uncle, to get back." I stated as a blonde woman walked up. "We have been waiting for you Silvia Uchiha. I'm the Hokage, my name is Tsunade," she and motioned me to follow her.
I followed her to a building I assume is the Hokage's office. "We got the note Itachi sent, so you will be looked after by Sasuke," she explains as there is a knock at the door. "Enter," she orders and three people enter. A woman with pink hair and green eyes, a little girl with black hair and black eyes, and the third person was a male that looked like my father. "I assume that you are Itachi's daughter Silvia, correct?" the male asked stepping closer to me. "Correct. I'm Silvia Uchiha, the daughter of Itachi. Your neise." I state showing the Uchiha crest tattoo I have on my arm. "This is my wife Sakura and this is our daughter Sarada." as he said this Sakura waved and Sarada came up to me and hugged me. "Hi I'm Sarada and I'm 14 years old." she said putting a smile on my face. Just as I was about to speak four more people came in the door. "Hey everyone we're here!" The man with short blonde hair said. "Naruto your late you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago! " my aunt, Sakura,  yelled at him. "We need to leave anyway it's time for Itachi's funeral," Sasuke said and we followed him out the door to the burial.
We got to where the funeral for my father was being held. I saw the casket and started crying. Sasuke comforted me and told me it would be OK. 
When the funeral was over everyone left except me and Sasuke. "Why... why did he leave me?" I questioned. "He told me to give you this, "Sasuke said handing me a box. I opened it to see pictures of my parents Anthe people I've called family for 16 years of my life. It also has my mom's wedding ring and her Uchiha crest necklace. "Come on let's go home," Sasuke says walking away. "I guess I'm finally in the place you've wanted me to call home for so long. Goodbye father,  I think I'm going to like my new home, " I say running to catch up with my uncle to go home... for now.
____________________________________
Well here's chapter 2. See y'all as soon as I get chapter 3 finished. My my shadows!!!