Chapter 7: Brotherly Love

Make sure to listen to the song on the side, i felt it suited this chapter. Plus it's a great song. Thanks!

~Jinx

I woke up, later, to the taste of morning breath and the slight snores emitting from the floor. At first, I was a little scared that a random hobo had found its way into my room, but then I remembered last night. I peeked my head over the edge of the bed and stared at the tiny, sleeping figure. His black hair had covered his eyes in the night and his arms were sprawled around him, like he was doing a snow angel. His mouth remained open, while he snored, and I couldn't help but smile at how innocent he looked. I sighed and then remembered my mouth tasted like road kill. I got up quietly and stealthily made my way around Phil, so I could get to the bathroom unnoticed.

I avoided my reflection as I did my business and brushed my teeth. I really hoped Phil hadn't woken up and ran into a wall or something because I really didn't want Jamie to come back to a beat up Phil. I looked down and realized I was still in my clothes from last night. I mentally shook my head at myself for being so forgetful. I stripped myself away from the day-old clothes until I was down to my boxers. I heard some shuffling in the other room and quickly ran into my bedroom. I expected to see, I don't know, an explosion, but I only saw Phil flipped onto his side, still snoring softly. I chuckled and got back into bed, while still watching His chest rise and fall.

'This isn't staring, this is making sure he's alive,' I told myself.

After what seemed like hours of "watching" and memorizing his face, Phil opened his eyes. I froze but then remembered that he couldn't see. I wondered if we was scared; if he could feel the change in environment, and I'm sure he did because he had a confused expression on his face.

"Stop staring at me," he said suddenly.

I shook my head confused.

"How did you know, i was looking at you?" I asked.

"I've been awake for awhile, and usually, I can hear your mattress, when you move. The mattress has been completely silent for awhile now. Plus your breathing on me," he observed.

I blushed and thanked whatever unnatural force that kept Phil blind.

"Whatever, get up. We need to go get donuts," I pulled back his blankets, and he curled up into a ball and shivered dramatically.

"Do you not believe in central air heating, or what?" He whimpered.

"Come on, do you want a shower?"

I held out my hand, and he felt around before grasping it.

"Um, yeah can you get an outfit out of my suitcase for me?" He pulled back his hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked for the dark blue trunk and, finally, spotted it in the the depths of my room. I pulled out a red shirt, black skinny jeans, and... Oh my god.

"Phil? Are these Hello Kitty briefs?"

"Um... Yeah. I don't know if that's supposed to be embarrassing."

Phil stared blankly ahead, and I smiled at how horrible Jamie was. I helped Phil to the bathroom and turned the shower on for him.

"The shampoo's on the right, and the body wash is on the left. Knock yourself out."

I started to leave, but then Phil grabbed my arm. He was already stripped down to his boxers, and I tried not to look at his pale chest. I tried not to look at the dark hair trailing down under his boxer shorts, but you know I failed.

No son of mine is a fag

"I really don't want to make you uncomfortable, but can you help me to the shower. I'm not really used to this house yet," Phil blushed.