xv. im shook

( accidentally . . . chapter fifteen ! )
( i'm shook ! )

FACETIME !

CUTE BLONDE
would like to facetime . . .

DECLINE                                     ACCEPT

CALL ACCEPTED !

CUTE BLONDE
connecting . . .

" hey wy, " the blonde smiled lightly once the call connected. as she waited for an answer alex tucked a strand of blonde hair that hung loose from her head behind her ear and looked back at her phone screen to see the curly haired boy smiling at her.

honestly, it was a surprise to receive a call from alex, especially so randomly. don't get it wrong the two teens have facetimed and called before but usually alex ( or wyatt ) texted the other first to make sure it was a good time. but that has been only a few times, calling was still very new with the two.

with a dimpled smile, wyatt nodded his head and waved a hand in greeting. " what's up ? " it was kind of difficult to make out the girl's surroundings as it was dark and the only light was emitting from her phone but wyatt assumed she was at home as per usual.

alexa sighed before she sat down on the kitchen island stool, placing her chin on the palm of her hand. " nothing much, just
bored. " she answered looking down at her phone.

" rose n isabelle aren't around to keep you company? " asked wyatt, with a playful smirk on his lips while running a hand through his curls, resting them on top his head.

she rolled her eyes scoffing, " well, rose is at her dad's place for the weekend and isabelle is at a family thing so you're my last
resort. " alex explained, tilting her head to the side.

now it was wyatt's turn to roll his eyes. " gee, thanks. i'm flattered. "

" okay, so maybe i was lying. " once again a smile broke onto alex's face as she twisted in her seat. " maybe, you were actually my first choice but, the stuff about i said about rose and izzy being busy are true. "

" aw, alex actually wants to talk to me.
i'm shook. " wyatt replied with a grin. " ew don't say that " alex laughed, shaking her head.

" i'll say what i wanna say "

" i'll say what i wanna say " alex repeated in a mocking tone causing wyatt to laugh at her. at this alex smiled, she liked making people laughing it made her happy but knowing she made wyatt laugh gave her a whole different feeling she couldn't quite figure out.

wyatt shook his curls before playing with a random curl atop his head, " so where are you anyways? and why is it so dark? "

" in my house, and it's dark cause i don't wanna turn on the lights. " alex simply answered, earning a look from wyatt that said ' be more specific '. " in the kitchen in my house. "

" why? "

" 'cause i don't wanna be in my room or anywhere else. "

" why not? "

alex shrugged her shoulders, giving wyatt an annoyed looked. he knew he was annoying her it was clear since he wore a mocking smirk—which was even more aggravating to alexa. " i dunno, i just feel like being in here. "

" but why ? "

" wyatt jess oleff, i swear to god. " the blonde threatened, glaring at the boy. his dimpled smile turned into a laughing before he waved her off.

" okay, okay i'll stop. " alexa rolled her eyes before she was seen standing up and picking up something which was revealed to be her cat, blue. she walked up a flight upstairs, turning on the lights as she went before walking into her bedroom and closing the door.

the girl basically threw herself on her bed as she cuddled up with her cat and looked at back at the screen to wyatt which balanced on the nightstand besides her bed. " anyways, what are you up to ? "

" playing zelda. " was wyatt's simple reply when alex shook her head. " when are you not playing zelda, wy ? "

a chuckle escaped his lips as he shrugged, " is that a trick question? " alexa smiled at him pretending to be annoyed as she brought blue closer to her.

the two continued to talk, until the late hours of the night. they talked about everything and nothing, it wasn't awkward or weird it was nice and comforting for both.

INSTAGRAM !

wyattoleff just posted a photo !

liked by blazeitrose, jackdgrazer, and 199,290 others

wyattoleff she uses my talking about my day to fall asleep and i'm not upset honestly

tagged: alexjones

COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS POST !