xxvii. don't correct me

( accidentally . . . chapter twenty seven ! )
( don't correct me ! )

MESSAGES !

cute blonde 🖤
wyyyyyyyaaattt

cute blonde 🖤
wYatT

cute blonde 🖤
oLaF

cute blonde 🖤
lOsEr

cute blonde 🖤
bAbE

shake it up 👻
yes alexa

cute blonde 🖤
i'm bored

shake it up 👻
when are you not bored ?

cute blonde 🖤
ur not wrong 

cute blonde 🖤
anyways, whatcha doin

shake it up 👻
you're*

shake it up 👻
going to get something
to eat with jaeden

cute blonde 🖤
don't correct me and
coolio tell him i said hey

shake it up 👻
mkay so how are
you feeling

shake it up 👻
you know besides
bored

cute blonde 🖤
im doing better, thanks
again for defending me
you really didn't have to

shake it up 👻
of course i did,
no one deserves to
be treated that way
especially not you

cute blonde 🖤
aw thank you wyatt
it means more than
you think

shake it up 👻
no problem, alex

ARTICLE !

' IT STAR WYATT OLEFF GOES OFF ON TWITTER '

RECENTLY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD, wyatt oleff, has had a lot to say on twitter about the topic of bullying and harassment. last night, oleff tweeted a thread discussing these thing that happened about a certain "friend".

 last night, oleff tweeted a thread discussing these thing that happened about a certain "friend"

if you have been keeping up with the young star and his friend you might assume that his "friend" is fourteen year old, alexa jones

if you have been keeping up with the young star and his friend you might assume that his "friend" is fourteen year old, alexa jones. jones doesn't have a large following, her numbers aren't very high but her and her fans are the known to be the sweetest out there.

knowing this you might ask why would jones ever receive such nasty comments and names such as "slut", "whore" and "bitch". well the reason might being that in a recent live on the blonde's account joined by the it star, jones and oleff discussed an incident and the reason of knowing each other.

the "whole story" oleff talks about in his tweet all started at san diego comic con where the two teens bumped into each other and their phones had swapped. both had claimed it to be an accident, alexa swearing it and evening very sincere but wyatt's fans weren't having it.

on multiple of alexa's instagram posts fans of oleff had spammed with comments of hate. clearly by his actions, oleff was not very pleased with this causing his thread.

however, others believe the reason for the "unnecessary" hate as wyatt puts it, might be because of the twos blooming "friendship". it is seen on both of their instagram posts that the two are very close. with the constant flirting in the comments and pictures of video chats, it can be assumed jones and oleff might be a bit more than friends.

but for now, both are quiet from social media and on the subject of dating. we here fully support oleff's actions on this topic, and fully support wyatt and alex—couple or not.

RELATED ARTICLES

' RISING STAR, ROSEMARY BLAZE '

' 11 REASONS WHY ALEXA JONES AND HER FRIENDS ARE SO RELATABLE '

' 14 REASONS WHY WYATT OLEFF AND ALEXA JONES WOULD TOTALLY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE '

this is such a bad article oof but anyways three more chapters and it's over guys