xxx. i love one couple

( accidentally . . . chapter thirty ! )
( i love one couple ! )

REAL LIFE !

" oh my fucking god. " breathed alexa as she wrapped her arms around wyatt's neck, she felt his arms around her waist. what sounded like a quiet sob or could be mistake for a laugh was heard from alex as she repeated her words. " ohmygodohmygodohmygod, it's actually fucking you, " she cried, pulling away slightly.

wyatt with an equally ridiculously grinned nodded his head and leaned back a bit in order to see her face fully. both were still fairly close to each other, alex nearly on top of him as their chests touched. " yeah, it's me. oh, and i have something for you. " he pulled out a silver iphone from his pocket and outstretched his hand. " here you go. "

alex laughed and shook her head before taking her phone from his hands and pulling out his. she placed it in his hands as he slipped it into his pocket without taking his eyes off of her. both laughed softly staring each other, as if trying to memorize everything they were seeing. and suddenly without warning wyatt leaned in a closed the gap between them.

it was a surprise, to alex. she definitely wasn't expecting it, but that doesn't mean she didn't sure as hell enjoy it. the kiss was short and sweet though, and when wyatt pulled away both were red and grinning goofily.

alex looked at wyatt in both surprise and confusion. " all those months ago, when we first started talking i told you i'll love you when you give my phone back, and here we are. "

for a moment alex was lost for words. was he telling her what she think he's telling her ? she always felt that in her life time she never knew what to do, but this time it was different. she knew exactly what she wanted to do, and that was to be with wyatt.

a laugh escaped from her lips and wiped at her cheeks. " i love you too, noodle boi. i love you so much. " the blonde watched as wyatt's cheeks grew pink and she didn't know it was possible but his smile wider while he looked at her. this time fully confident alex leaned in and kissed his lips.

once they pulled away for the second time alexa's attention was grabbed by the platinum blonde and dark skinned girl practically tripping over each other as they ran towards alex and wyatt.

both girls clung onto each other's arm but st the same time it seemed like they were pushing each other back. even with the distance alex could hear the screams and curses from the teen causing her to laugh. it was all strangled but alex could definitely hear rose cry out, " I LOVE ONE COUPLE ! " as she clutched her chest and leaned onto isabelle.
for a moment she was focused on the two and then she noticed a red head and three other boys running towards them.

alex stood up, grabbing wyatt's hand in excitement as the group of teens ran towards the couple. " is everyone here ?! " she asked wyatt looking at him in amazement. the boy nodded his head and turned to his friend. " almost everyone, expect for jeremy and chosen. "

alex broke into a light jog, pulling wyatt with her to meet the group. " holy fuck guys !! " she exclaimed meeting them. before anyone answered sophia, finn, jack, and jaeden all engulfed the blonde into a group hug. shouting greeting and other things she couldn't pick up. " why are you all here ? "