Part 1

(Y/N) POV.

I'm friend with a group called BTS. I'm the only girl in the group. Some of the people said it was awkward, but it's wrong. I'm so happy with them.

(1 month past)

(Y/N) POV

Now they starting to ignoring me. When I trying to go near, they run. They avoiding me. I'm trying to find a new friend, but when the others see me, they sent me a disgust face. I walk alone and someone stopped me.
It's Tzuyu and her gang. She is my senior and graduated this year.

"Hey. Look at this ugly things" she said and all of them laughed.

"W-what do y-you want?" I stuttered.

"Of course your money, bitch" she said. I saw the boys.

"PLEASE HELP ME!!" I shouted. The boys looked at me and turn away.

"GUYS HEL-" Momo covered my mouth.

"Can you keep quiet" Tzuyu said.

"If you didn't gived us your money. You know what will we do right?" She said and smirked.

"I can't gived you this money. I need to pay my rent, I need to eat too. I lost my parents. I'm alone. Please don't take my money" i said. Begging to her.

"You think I care about it? No right!!!" She said and slapped me. They kicked me. I got a lot of bruises at my body. They take my money. They also take my jacket. It's winter now. Omg. What should i do?.
I decided to text BTS.

Y/N: Why you guys ignoring me?
Yoongi : Because you a distraction to us.
Y/N: What did i do?
Namjoon: You are so annoying.
Jungkook: Stop being a friend with us.
Taehyung: Now don't search for us.
Y/N: I don't what I do but for your happiness, i leave.
        Thanks for being my friend 😊 ..

(Y/N leaves the group)

Group chat without Y/N.

Namjoon: Finally we got rid from her.
Yoongi: I'm so happy. She always wake me up from
              sleep.
Seokjin: She always complaining about my food.
Taehyung: She always called me alien. She's so
                    annoying.
Jungkook: Always steal my food!!
Jimin: She always pinched my cheek hardly.
Hoseok: At least we get rid from her. By the way we
               got a new friend.
Namjoon: Yumi is better than (Y/N).
Jungkook: Now stop talking about (Y/N). I hate it...

(Y/N) pov

I went home without jacket. It was freezing. My body was shaking. I went to the cafè for a hot drink. I went in and saw BTS with a girl. Oh that why you guys leave me. I looked at the girl. She stared at me and gived me a evil smirked. What's my fault?. The boys saw me, but pretend i didn't see them. They walked out. I sighed. The girl come to me.

"Don't you dare meet my boys" she said and i nodded. She went back to BTS and hugged them. I could feel that the boy was uncomfortable. I look at them and they glared at me. My tears rolling down to my cheeks. I wiped it and take my drinks and went home.