Part 4

Jungkook pov

Since we were trainee at BigHit Entertainment, we got busy and always ignoring (Y/N). She think we avoiding here. Our manager told us to leave her. We don't know what to do. We keep thinking how to solve this problem.

 (Y/N) pov

Today I going to asked BTS why they avoiding me. I opened the message and saw 7 of them were online. Great time. No time to waste.

 Me: Hello guys.

Jungkook (offline)

Taehyung (offline)

Namjoon (offline)

Jimin (offline)

Seokjin (offline)

Hoseok (offline)

Yoongi (offline)

Me: Damn thank you for ignoring me. I just want to
       say sorry about my manners. I know I'm ugly,
       annoying, fat, stupid. I hope you guys forgave me.
       I know I'm your distraction. By the way thank you.
       I don't know if i can see you guys again. Getting
       worst each day. Sorry and Thank you!!  😊😉  

(Y/N) left group.   

BTS pov

She started to saying nonsense. We got worried. We asked our manager a permission to went home. He nodded. He didn't know we lied him. We run to the car and Jin drove it. We went to (Y/N) house. The light was dim. Jungkook know where she keep her house keys. It was under the pot. He grab it and opened the door. We find (Y/N) all over the house. Then they heard Jungkook shouted.

" (Y/N) don't jump!!!" He shouted. We went to him.

"You late" she said. Her clothes was covered with blood.

"No!! Get off from there!!" Jungkook shouted again. Then her tears began to fall. She still at the edge of the balcony. Few inches away she steps and she will die. Jungkook grab her wrist and she yelp in pain. Jungkook grab her wrist that she cut. The blood going down and the blood rushed to Jungkook hand. Jungkook grab her and carried her in bridal styles . She doesn't have any energy left. She slowly close her eyes. Fainted.

Jungkook pov

(Y/N) in my arms. She was light. She thin. I could feel her bone. She closed her eyes.

"YAH!! OPEN YOU BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!" I shouted. I bring her to Jin cars and called them. They went down and we rushed to the hospital. We send her to the emergency room. We waited her about 5 hours. I heard someone walking out.

"How about her doctor?" Jin asked.

"Sorry, she can't make it. We tried our best. She lost a lot of blood" the doctor explain.

"She didn't die right?" Taehyung said. He laughing while his tears began to fall.

"Yes she is Tae" Namjoon explain. I keep my mouth shut up. I shocked. I killed my best friend. Mostly my crush.

"She's going to see her parents" Yoongi said and i nodded.

"Who will except my sunshine smile?" J-Hope said while sobbing.

"Who will test my food before I gave to the others?" Jin said.

"Can you just stop talking about her?!!!" I yelled at them. They began to cry. Someone come to us. It was a girl. She cried.

"Guys, i'm (Y/N) cousin. She tell me to gived this to you guys. She said gaved it when something happened to her" She explain. I took the mail. I read it.

"Sorry for leaving you guys. Even I die, i still remember our freindship. I know suicide is wrong but I need it. It was the way to end this life. I'm useless, stupid, annoying, fat, ugly,make you guys feel uncomfortable when i'm around. To Seokjinie oppa, thank you for protect me from your baby. Your food was amazing. Yoongi oppa, sorry if I wake you up from sleeps. Btw you look cute while sleeping. First time I see you, I thought you are the coldest one. But it was wrong. You always make me laughed. Hoseok oppa!!. I will remember your sunshine smile. It always appears in my mind when i'm lonely. Jiminie oppa, I will miss you cheeks. It was fluffy!!. But if it hurts, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Taehyungie oppa, the most handsome alien I ever meet!. Weird one. But when I sick, you will be overprotective. You always yelled the others when they bullied me. And the last one, Jungkookie, the maknae, the noisy one. I will miss you. You remember that you were sleeptalking. You said you loved me. Owhh I love you too.
Goodbye everyone. Do not forget me. Sorry and thank you for being my friends!!"

She's die. Suicide. She choose that. She is stressed. Being abuse, raped, got robbed. She's dying while we happy. She tried to smiled even her hearts were lost in the dark.

Goodbye (Y/N).....

~ The End ~