Part 3

BTS pov

We went to class. We saw (Y/N). She looks pale. After a minutes. She fainted. We rushed to her. We look at her wrist. She cut herself more and more. We rushed to the hospital. Jin drived his car.

(Y/N) pov

I woke up and I'm in the hospital. I saw the are seven boys around me. I can't see clearly. My vision was blurry. I scanned them, it was BTS.

"What are you doing here? Isn't you supposed to be with Yumi?" I said.

"We sorry (Y/N)" Namjoon the leaders said.

"It's okay. My fate" I said and saw the boys were crying.

" We loved you (Y/N) as a girlfriend, not a friend" Jin said.

"Oh okay" I said and they looked down to the ground.

"Miss (Y/N), you can discharge today" the nurse said and I smiled.

They drove me home. It was quiet at first, but Namjoon spoke up to me.

"What did you do when you alone?" He asked.

"Well, I cut myself, being raped, being abuse. That's all" I answered him.

"You being raped?" Yoongi asked and I nodded.

"Abuse too?!" Taehyung said to me.

"Who abuse you and who raped you?" Jin asked.

"Well i walk alone on the street. They are 4 men drunk chased me until I reaced home. I got abuse first and then they raped me. They still find me. They do it 4 time" i said and Taehyung who sat beside me hugged me. Nothing happened to me. I just let him hugged me. They treat me like a princess for a day. But I didn't enjoy it because they always argue about me. Who want to pay, who going to seat with me. But at the end I do it. Not them. But it's doesn't last long. It happen again. They leave me alone. When i want to talk to them, they trying to avoiding me. Why the world hate me so much? I'm a troublemaker? I'm too annoying? What's my fucking fault?!!. I need to die. Whatever. Goodbye friend, goodbye BTS, goodbye world for forever. I want to say something to them after i died. Maybe I will pass it to my cousin and telled her to gaved it to BTS. I'm done with my message. I called my cousin to gaved it to them. She didn't know i'm going to die.