Part 2

Jungkook pov

I hate myself because I just said that i hate (Y/N). She's not annoying, but Yumi was!!. I loved her. I miss her.

Taehyung pov

I ONLY LET HER CALLED ME ALIEN!!. Oh i miss her voice. I miss her everything. I loved you (Y/N).

Jimin pov

She never pinched my cheek until i cried. I loved her soft hand. I loved her.

Namjoon pov

Shit. Why I said this?. (Y/N) is not annoying. She's fun!!. I loved her but if I backup her the other might know my crush on (Y/N).

Hoseok pov.

I don't know what to do. Who will ecxept my sunshine smile?. I lost her. The member always puked of my smile. Someone please gived me some chill.

Yoongi pov

She never woke me up. She always come to me and sleep beside me. She never annoying. I love you (Y/N).

Seokjin pov

She never complained about my food. She always make me blushed. She always supported me when the others bullying me. I miss her.

(Y/N) Pov

Almost 2 month they avoiding me. I being abuse. I got raped 4 times. I lost my weight. I think I should die. No need to life. My life is useless. I don't have any blade. Maybe I need to buy it. No, just use the knife.Maybe do some drugs. Maybe cut myself is better than doing drugs. I got my knife from the kitchen and cut my wrist. The blood coming out. I let it out. The pain i felt was a pleasure for me. I sleep on the couch.

Taehyung pov

We went to a supermarket to buy something. We saw (Y/N). She wear a shirt without sleeves. She looks thin. We saw her hand with a red marks. Did she cut herself?. Because of us?.

BTS chat group.

Taehyung: Guys I need to tell you something.
Jungkook: What it is.
Taehyung: I will be truth. Actually i loved her.
All of them: Me too.
Namjoon: You guys saw her right?. She's being cut
herself.
Jungkook: I saw it.
Hoseok: We need to find her.

Taehyung pov

I decided to followed her. She was cold. I don't know what to do. I want to gived her my jacket. But I afraid to see her. She might run or scream. I followed her and she reached her home and went in. I knocked the door. She opened the door.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I want you back" I said.

"How about you new friend?" She asked me innocently.

"Who? Yumi?" I asked.

"Well i don't know her name" She said.

"Please, we want you back" I begged to her.

"Why me? Isn't me an annoying one?" She asked.

"No. We wrong. Yumi is the one who annoying" I said. I grab her wrist. She groaned in pain.

"Sorry" I said.

"Give me some time to think about it" She replied and i
smiled.

Tomorrow at school.