Character introduction

A/N: I'll make the character introduction in this part, because adding it to the main story will be quite confusing and specially to those who don't know the Umineko series and aren't familiar with its family hierarchy (which I changed a little anyway). In this case, some parts of this descriptions may not make much sense to you right now, but they will in future chapters. So here we go.    

-------------------------------

MAIN FAMILY

COLORS CODE:

COLORS CODE:

GREY: Family head.

RED: Main possible successors.

GREEN:  Outsiders who bonded with one of the family.

BLUE: Juniors.

MEMBERS

HIRAGI TENRI (50)

The old leader of the Hiragi family. In the past, he was able to amass a great fortune and now the Hiragi family is one of the most recognized in Japan. He just has some months to left to live, but he hasn't announced who will be the next successor. He's a fan of the occult.

HIRAGI KURETO (25)

Tenri's first son and the one who tends to lead the family conferences. Everyone thinks that he wants to take his father's fortune just for himself. He owns one of the most successful resort chain. Doesn't have a good relationship with his siblings.

JUJO MITO (23)

Member of the recognized Jujo family. Her grandfather was Tenri's subordinate and close friend, because of this, she is also considered part of the Hiragi family and is able to be chosen as successor. Isn't in good terms with Kureto and usually opposes to everything he says and does.

ICHINOSE GUREN (24)

Member of the famous Ichinose family. Not in really good terms with all the Hiragis, but because of incidents in the past he is involved with the them and qualifies to be considered as the next head of the family. Tends to make his voice heard at the family conference to prevent Kureto from taking all Tenri's fortune and power.

HIRAGI MAHIRU (24)

Tenri's second child and Kureto's half-sister. Because of not being of the same mother as Kureto, this gives her a weaker position at the family conference. Manages a design company and tends to be arrogant.