The Meeting

October 4th, 1986

Mansion's Dining Hall

After the chat about the portrait, we made our way into the Dining Hall. Inside the room, there was a long table, which purpose was to position the guests according to their rank. The adults were already seat according to that order.

"You are late, brats" Guren said. "Hurry up and seat".

The seat at the head of the table was reserved for the family head, Hiragi Tenri. It was still empty tho.

The seating order went from left to right, so, at the first row on the left, there was Hiragi Kureto's seat. He hadn't arrived yet, so his seat has also empty. On his opposite, there was Mito's seat. At the second row on the left, was Guren's seat, and opposite him was Goshi's. At the third row on the left, there was Mahiru's seat.

The seats next to them were for us juniors. On the opposite of Mahiru's seat, there was Mistuba's. On the left side at the fourth row, there was Kimizuki's seat, and on the opposite, there was mine. On the next row at the left was Yoichi's and on the opposite, Shinoa's. After ours, on the next row, there were Aoi's and Shinya's seats.

IMAGEN

"Oi, Mitsuba" I called. "Where's the old man? he's pretty late".

"Tch, he was always strict about being on time" Kimizuki added.

"Well, he's off in his own world lately" Mitsuba replied. "He doesn't stick around family's stud anymore. But I feel more relaxed without him".

"Mitsuba!" Aoi scolded her angrily.

Tenri's Study

12:20 PM

The clock was already pointing at 12:20 PM, but the old man didn't even attempt to get up from his chair. As always, the sweet, heavy smell of his poisonous liquor was filling the room.

The knock against the study's door had been going for a while, accompanied with a voice calling "Father".

Tenri sighed and snapped his hand on the table.

"Silence!" he yelled. "Who told you that the door will open if you knock?"

"Father" his son responded. "Today is the annual family conference. Everyone is already gathered".

"Don't bother me!" the old man snapped. "What do you mean everyone? The ones trying to drag me out? Then kill them so they don't have to wait anymore!"

"Looks that he hates me" Kureto whispered to himself.

The man abandoned any hope of his father getting out, so he went downstairs to meet the others.

After his son left, you could still hear some yells inside the study.

"They are vultures! Just waiting for my inheritance to fall on their hands!" Tenri screamed. "Why? Why is everyone so incompetent?!" he turned towards the window, to face the sky. "Of course this is also part of Mikaela's curse"

"Is this the revenge you planed for me?!" he cried. "Mikaela!!"

Mansion's Dining Hall

12:40 PM

"Well ladies and gentleman, the Head of the family is not feeling well" Kureto announced. "I'm sorry for everyone that was looking forward to meet him. Seishiro, get the food ready"

"Alright"

The dinner started with the family head's seat still empty. Let me introduce you to his story.