The fight

Hey guys before we begin I just wanna say that I do NOT ship Graylu I just thought it would get interesting if Natsu had a love-rival and who's a better rival to Natsu then Gray. So just to clarify Graylu isn't the main ship. Anyways let's get started.

Happy's POV:
A wile later Lucy walks in. Of corse Natsu rushes to her side, with me following because no way would I ever miss Natsu's attempt to talk to Lucy. Hehehe.

"H-ey Lu-ce!" Natsu studered.

"Hey Natsu So I was thinking of taking that acting job but knowing Erza-" Said Lucy showing the request paper.

"WHAT ABOUT ME, LUCY!"Erza yelled coming out of no where which made Natsu wet his pants.....................probably.

"N-n-nothing!" Lucy said petrified, I'd make fun of her but I gotta admit we all feel the same way right now.

"Is that a job request? I will accompany you on this journey along with Gray, Wendy and Carla."

"Carla's coming! I'll bring special fish for her."I said.

Then Wendy and Carla walked in. "I'd love to join."Said Wendy. With her sweet innocent voice.

"Well if Wendy's going then I should, after all someone needs to look after her." Said the beautiful Carla flying over Wendy's shoulder.

"I can take care of myself, Carla, I'm not a child."

"I know but I am your exseed so I must take care of you." At that moment Gray walked in. This will be interesting.

"I heard my name what's up" He Said.

"Nothing you should know about!" Natsu says intensely. I told ya it would be interesting now.

"You wanna go melted brain!"

"You bet I do ice freezer!" And there was lots of fighting and weird insults.

Then it just got very physical and Natsu almost hit Lucy!

"Look what you did you flame-for-brains!" Gray said.

"ME!!!!!!!  You were the one who moved knowing that Lucy was there purposely trying to make me hit Lucy! But it didn't work because I care for Lucy too much!" Natsu Said.  Then in the corner of my eye, Luigi blushed.

-time skip after the epic fight-

"NATSU, GRAY HAVE CLASS AND STOP BEFORE I GIVE MY OWN LUCY KICK ON YOU TWO!" Wow Erza really is gonna take the famous 'Lucy kick' smart. I can see it now 'Erza kick'.

"Oh god" Both of the boys say.

Ezra's POV:
Honestly they fight like an old married couple. Anyways it's clear that both boys like Lucy. But who will she choose. Mira, Juvia, Cana, Levy and I are on team NaLu while Lisanna, Laxus, Freed(mostly because Laxus is) and Evergreen are team Graylu.

"Ok let's go boys." I said acting as the leader because no one here has a worriers pride the way I do. I mean Lucy is nicknamed the cheerleader, a bit flashy but yeah, and then Natsu and Gray fight too much and reck everything, Wendy's a little young and lastly the exseeds follow around their dragon slayer. "So what's the job?"

"It's an acting job." Lucy said.

"Well what's the play." Gray said. It's clear he wants Lucy to be the lead girl and him the lead man.

"Looks like it's called the stars in her eyes. A play made buy-"

"CRLEO DENYTO! He's my favorite play writer!" Lucy fangirled.

"Wow he's mine too." Natsu Said. He's obviously lying so it sounds like him and Lucy have a lot in common. How cute.

Ok please assume I will be writing short chapters because I am most likely writing these at like 12:00am because I can't sleep. Byeeee my cinnamon rolls!!!!!!