We need to talk

Hey guys sorry this came out a little late I'm getting busy with school, plays and friend drama. Well don't worry about that, let's get onto the chapter!!!!!

Natsu's POV:

Dear Luce,
I wrote this letter to inform you that we need to talk. This is important to me, and it is really appreciated that you might take your time to meet me. If you will, meet me at the cherry blossom tree at noon tomorrow. If you don't or can't make it then I understand, I might feel sad but if you don't want to talk then that's fine. Just know that we need to talk soon. I feel like if we don't then I will die of sadness from what fate might have in-store for You especially the life a certain spirit mocks you about. Please tell me you got what I meant, if not that's fine, the exact timing will be at 6:00pm please be there on time.
-senserly N. Dragneel

Lucy's POV:
Wow I'm really surprised Natsu wants to talk about punishment. I don't think Virgo would really mock me about how I'm too nice to do it. Wait will Natsu give ME punishment!!!!!!! Oh god! Why cruel world!!

"Hey Luigi What cha reading?"

"GAAAAA!!!! Happy you scared me!" I yelled.

"Sorry, anyways Natsu wanted me to talk to you about if you'll meet him at the tree so he doesn't look like an idiot waiten at the tree."

"Yeah I'll meet him there."

"Ok then just to let you know it's your funeral." WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STUPID FER BALL TALKING ABOUT!!! Oh jeez that scares me. Wait what does he mean? "Hey Happy, what do you mean."

"Well Natsu didn't tell me so I assumed he was gonna practice his dragon slayer magic on you. So good luck and try not to die." And at that line Happy left.  I thought I heard him mutter 'Please be careful Lucy.' Maybe it was my imagination.

-time skip 5:19pm-

I went to the guild and it's still the same old same old. Chairs flying, fighting non stop, but something was different today. Natsu wasn't here 'maybe. he went training' I stoped to myself.  'Would he really write me a serious note then ditch me???'   Ok now that I think about it, that's exactly what he'd do.  Then again it did say to go to the cherry blossom tree and NOT the guild.  But why do I feel like someone is staring behind me with lasers targeting my head.

-Juvia's POV:
My dear Gray-Sama has been around Love-rival way too much.  And he acts over protected when Natsu is near Love-rival.  Should Juvia take care of Love-Rival or just stay away like a sane person would(come on did you guys seriously not expect me to have Juvia Be Juvia😂😂😂😂). NO!!!!!!!!! Juvia will NOT surrender to Love-rival!

-Gray's POV:
I noticed that Natsu isn't here. What is that lizard face up to.  I also notice Juvia with a devil look on her face.  Mira told me that she loves me but we're just friends(It kills me saying this). 

Hey sorry it's so short but at least I got something for you!!!!!!!!!  Thanks so much for reading this FanFiction byeee my lovely cinnamon rolls!!!!!!