Confessions

Gray's POV:
I went to see if Lucy's at her house (A.N.see as in break in) and she wasn't there then Happy Said she was gonna meet Natsu at the cherry tree probably gonna practice magic on her. I almost feel sorry for how dense that fur ball is.

Lucy's POV:
I was walking to the cherry tree trembling with fear, 'was Happy right, did Natsu only want to practice on me?' I thought or I was just being paranoid. So I went to the tree and Natsu as there. He looks serious so it MUST be important. He walks up to me and says. "Lucy we've been friends for a long time now and I wanna be more then friends, not best friends, not as a brother, but as something more." Wait was Natsu gonna ask me to date him. I may have liked him like that but I had no idea that he thought it was the same thing, Wait 'what if he is just kidding and will tell the guild that I like him! What should I do!!!!!!!!!!'

"Natsu where are you going with this?" I ask but I know where this will end up.

"What Im Trying to say is that I love you, please be my girlfriend."

"Natsu I..." I was then Cut off. (I wonder who😉) it was Gray!?!?

"Lucy, listen I love you and I know that you deserve waaay much better then fry boy here..."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ICE BASTERD!" Natsu yelled and his fist up ready to serve Gray a nuckel sandwich.

"I CAN TAKE YOU ANYDAY LAVALAMP!" Oh great. Sure I liked Natsu but I hated how him and Gray fight A LOT, honest I wish that Erza was here so she can knock some sense into both of them.

"Will both of you just stop!!!"I screamed because I was getting a massive head ache from them.

"S-sorry" Both of thyme said.

Natsu's POV:
'Damn she's so hot when she's mad' I said in my mind probably blushing.

Grays POV:
'Lucy's so adorable when she's mad'I said in my mind.  Maybe a little blush.

"Sorry Gray but I love Natsu" Lucy said 'DID I JUST LOOSE TO FLAME HEAD OVER HERE!!!!!' "I hope that we can still be friends" She added.

"It's fine"

"Besides I don't think I deserve you but Juvia does"

Juvia's POV: (A.N. In the bushes)
Did Love-Lucy just tell Gray-Sama to go to me?!?! 'I WILL NOT FOLL FOR YOUR TRICKS LOVE-RIVEL!'

And that's the end.  The sequel can get more intense so watch out for the next season!!!!! Till next time, goodbyee my little cinnamon rolls!!!!!!!