Description

Her eyes were the color of the coffee I brewed every morning. Her hair the color of the carmely chocolate she loved so much. I remember when we'd share some of those chocolates on the late nights we stayed up together studying and watching movies. Sometimes afterwords we'd cuddle and I'd tell her how much I loved her. I remember having to order her food for her sometimes because she'd stutter too much and look to me for help. She always criticize herself way too hard when she looked in the mirror. Hating on her slightly pudgy stomach saying that she needed to work out more. She'd yell at herself when her short boyish hair wasn't perfect too. 

I never noticed her imperfections, mostly because what she called imperfections I saw something quirky and loved it. Her laugh was always something to hear and her smile lights up a room. She's what I like to call an introverted extrovert. She read books and liked tea and was passionate when she talked about what she read but she liked having friends and going out sometimes. It was fun when we had dinner, we always had something to talk about. I loved her so much. She was beautiful with her red lip stick she rocked when she felt confident enough to. 

Her hips like honey, legs long and smooth, her hands small and dainty, lips soft and warm to the touch. Her throat always adorned with necklaces and her body decorated with tattoos and piercings. 

But then she left. And suddenly I felt like her eyes were the color of the dirt that would be 6 feet above me. Her hair the color of too many fond memories. The nights we'd stay up arguing about some stupid random thing. I'd tell her I'd hate her and on some nights felt that I actually meant it. I hated having to order her food and wanting to yell at her to just say it, spit it out! Sometimes I wanted to point out her flaws, more than the ones she could find herself. She always would complain that she wanted to grow out her hair but as soon as it got long she'd cut it again. Pissed me off so much. I hated hearing her complain so much. 

Her laugh got annoying after awhile, she was annoying. She'd always tell me that she didn't want to go out the nights I wanted to and the nights she wanted to I didn't. She read books too late in the night and complain that she didn't get enough sleep in the morning. She just was too awkward which included her body. Wasn't charismatic at all. 

 I wanted to tell her to work out and to eat better when I saw her eat her favorite chocolates.