His History

Once upon a time there a little boy named Saad but everyone would call him "frog". He went to a school where there was only one sex allowed, Males. Everyone noticed how he sits in class and asked him, "why do you sit like that?" He responded,"I don't know it's comfortable". All of the kids tried to sit like him but it would hurt their legs. They described his way of sitting, "like a frog". After that day, all of the kids started to call him frog. Frog bought a ps4 to play with all of kids and have fun, but every time he would join they're party, they would always call him a frog and he would get really offended. After that day he had enough of it so he picked his ps4 up and threw it outside his window. He was furious as he ran out of his house and started to punch it. He felt a little shark and he started to get electrocuted. The damage caused the ps4 to explode and blow up his house. 30 minutes after the incident cops, firefighters, and ambulance came. The firefighters got rid of the fire and found frogs whole family dead and not even recognizable. Frog was found laying on the ground unconscious. He was taken to the hospital by helicopter. After many exams frog was reported in deep coma up to 2-3 years.