Don't Make Me An Enemy

So as I woke up the next morning I didn't fear the destiny that awaited me as I walked to the first division as I had done before. As I walked through the doors five shinigami kneeled before the head captain.

"Your commander has just arrived." Head captain exclaimed.

They all turned their heads and their eyes widened.

"Head captain are you to have us understand that our new commander is the younger sister of captain Kurosaki." The male with the green hair said complete shock in his voice.

"She has only just graduated from the academy." The girl with purple and red hair exclaimed.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Head captain questioned.

I watched as they nodded. The captains were summoned and we traveled to Sokyoku hill. Where the member of the stealth force was ready for a battle. I watched as the captain lined up and as the member of my team stood an watched carefully as I walked toward the middle. I looked around and counted twenty armed and deadly stealth force shinigami.

"She can't possibly handle all of them." The red and purple haired girl exclaimed again.

"It possible she could since she is the daughter of captain Shiba, and the sister of captain Kurosaki." The brown haired girl said.

I felt my hand's clench and my teeth grip. My strength is my own. I stood completely still as I stood in the middle the dozens of stealth force members. I was angry now after hearing what everyone else was thinking. Everyone expected greatness from me because of my family, and then look at me with contempt when I showed greatness. "If you coming, then come," I said in a low deadly tone. I was in a foul mood. One rushed forward and I pivoted only an inch and when he was close enough in the range I brought my leg up. I did a spin kick and he was sent flying. When his team looked at him he was unconscious. They all turned back towards me and rushed forward. I didn't even need to reach for my zanpokto to use it in its sheath. I shunpo'd behind one of them and kicked two behind him and flipped over the other three. I flipped high in the air as the other jumped and I used deadly accuracy when I kicked them both out of the air and they landed on the ground. I did a backflip and landed safely on the ground with all the stealth force laying on the ground unmoving and unconscious. I turned to my future team and stared intently. My eyes narrowed. I raised my hand used one finger to signal them to come fight. I watched as everyone's eyes widened. They all stood and took their fighting stances.

"Getting a chance to fight our future commander, this will be fun."

I noticed that the green haired boy and the purple and red-haired girl, and the girl with light brown hair talk the most out of the five. And they are both quick to question my authority. I took my fighting stance and moved my eyes from each one of them. The girl with black hair and the guy with black hair both interested me. They fought with a cool head and didn't speak much to analyze the situation. They would be the hardest to defeat. Both hot-headed girls rushed forward first. Damn hot-headed fools they reminded me of Ichigo. The had their zanpokto's already in hand and came forward with ferocity. They swung their zanpokto and metal clashed against metal. I shunpo'd behind them and their zanpokto had collided. "If you going to be hot head fools and rush into battle so carelessly you could at least try and figure out what your ally is planning instead of colliding the way you did," I said with no emotion.

"You little..." They both said and rushed forward again.

I jumped over them and landed on one the brown haired girl's zanpokto. I used my foot and kicked in the chest sending her flying back as her back collided with a tree. I saw her cough up blood as she tried to stand up. I turned to the other and faced her, her eyes were wide and she held fear. I moved forward and kick the arm that held her zanpokto. Her zanpokto flew through the air and landed in my hand. I saw from the corner of my eyes the green haired boy coming forward zanpokto in hand. He swung and I ducked under him and turn around for our blades connect. My zanjutsu skill was a higher grade than any lieutenant. I started attacking and he had to back away because he hadn't expected my zanjutsu skills to be so high. I shunpo'd and used my hoho and zanjutsu skills together. I pierced his shoulder and used my strength to kick him back toward the other girl by the tree. I said as the blood feels from his arm. This blade was far weaker than my zanpokto.

"Give me back my zanpokto!" The red and purpled haired girl screeched.

I threw it back toward her as I had no use for it anymore. "I don't have a use for such a weak blade," I said and gather my reistu into my hands and hit every one of her pressure points. Her eyes widened as her body collapsed on the ground unable to move.

"What, what did you do to me?" She questioned with fear.

I stepped over her ignoring her questioned and looked at the other two. They were the strongest of the five and on top of that, they were calm and collected. My eyes were hard and cold just like they always were.

"You haven't unsheathed your zanpokto once." It was a calm but firm voice from the young girl with black hair.

I looked at her with my cold eyes and she stood unflinchingly. "My zanpokto will never be released as long as I live," I said and their eyes widened.

"You expect to be an assassin without the use of your zanpokto." The guy with black hair finally spoke.

"I don't need my zanpokto's power of destruction," I said. I saw their eyes narrow.

"Kill, Ritarmaru." The guy said calmly.

I watched as he gathered his reistu into his zanpokto and a large amount of reistu was released and headed straight for me. I scoffed as I saw the light inches from me. I raised one of my hands and directed it away with only one finger. The attack hit the tree and it was destroyed. I watched as his eyes widened and the captains as well.

"You, you deflected it with one finger." He said dumbfounded with shock.

"I told you I don't need to rely on the power on my zanpokto. The only things it brings is death and destruction. I will fight my own battles with my own strength. My name is Karin, not Kurosaki or Shiba. My strength is my own. Whether you like it or not I was made commander of this squad. I'm am done with this fight. You don't have to like me but you damn well will respect me. I didn't choose this, however, I was given an order from my head captain so I will fight until my dying day to honor that order. Listen and listen to me well do not make the mistake of underestimating me or assuming my power because of my family. I earned my strength with my own hands and I will not have it tarnished by such blatant assumption and disrespect. I am your commander and you will obey me whether you like it or not." I said my cold voice deadly and harsh. I washed as everyone eyes dilated even further. I whipped the dirt from my shihaksho and walked away. I stopped as I neared the edge of Sokyoku hill. "If you make me an enemy you will regret it, and I won't hesitate to kill you where you stand," I said my voice was even colder. "However if you choose to make me an ally I will put my life on the line to make sure each and everyone one of you makes it back to the Seireite alive. Even if it means that I die in the process. The decision is yours make it wisely." I said my voice softer and determined. I turned and walked away leaving everyone with their own thoughts. I shunpo'd away and headed to the west Rukan district. Yet again tomorrow I would go to the first division to receive the first mission from the head captain. I watched as nightfall was upon us. I rested my head on a nice soft blade of grass and let myself fall into a nightmare filled sleep.