Her Blood On My Hands

"Now that you are all here, we will begin. You will all travel to Hueco Mundo to investigate whether a new faction has arisen or not. Because of her extensive knowledge of Hueco Mundo and the fact that she brought this to my attention. Commander Shiba will be leading this mission." Head captain ordered.

"But Captain Hitsugaya and Kurosaki outrank her." A squad member interjected.

"By all means, if you want you captains to lead this mission go ahead. But we will all end up dead. I spend most of my days and nights in Hueco Mundo. I know it like a second nature. I swear to you if I lead you I will get you back to the soul society alive. My squad had been together almost a decade and we have never once had a fatality." I exclaimed and moved toward the door.

"GO follow your commander!" Head captain ordered.

I walked to the Garganta and waited. "Alright, when we arrive you need to be completely on guard. Most of you have never been to Hueco Mundo we are in the heart of enemy territory. Whether you agree I should be in charge or not and your preconception on different squads different alliances. Your wrong you go in there without relying on your fellow shinigami you will die. You won't make it there on your own, your all shinigami. Whether your form squad ten or five or my squad we are on the same side and the only we make it back alive is together." I said and went through the gate. My eyes fell upon the dark endless night of Hueco Mundo. We all went into our formations and watched closely. We searched for hours and we came upon a campfire with blood and ripped shihaksho. I was about to give my ordered when an enormous amount of reistu that brought the lower rank to their knees. My eyes darted to all my surrounding. My eyes widened and I spotted the enemy. I shunpo'd just in time to block a zanpokto from hitting a shinigami from squad ten.

"You stopped my zanpokto with one hand, impressive." The hooded figure said.

My eyes widened as I saw the tattoo on the figures arm. My mind flashed back to that night. That tattoo that was engraved on my mind. "Tamashī no hashira," I yelled and the four red beams of light flowed from my hands. I created a barrier around the lower rank shinigami.

"What are you doing Karin?" Ichigo questioned

"Get them off here now. Ichigo. GET THEM OUT!" I yelled.

"What's going on?" HE questioned.

"I don't have time to explain, you need to get them back to the soul society. If they stay here they'll die." I exclaimed.

"Fine but I want an explanation," Ichigo said and he gathered the lower shinigami.

"Karin, what's going on?" Toshiro questioned.

"Do you remember that night, when Yuzu lost her life?" I questioned.

"How could I ever forget." He said sorrowfully.

"They disappeared after that night but there were people along with the hollows. The people wore that tattoo." I explained.

"I see." He said.

"Karin Kurosaki, it's been years since that last time I saw you." A low voice said from the shadows.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Have you forgotten me, a man from the night you can never forget." He said.

"I will ask once again who are you," I said my voice deadly. I looked around and saw my team and a few higher ranked shinigami from squad five and ten.

"Lady Karin, what are your orders?" Katira questioned.

"Wait and watch. This enemy is very skilled." I said as my eyes roamed over our surroundings.