Chapter Two

[A/N: Before I start the chapter. I want you guys to give feedback throughout the chapter. Anything you don't understand or like. Just comment it, so I know what you guys like. It helps when writing other chapters. Okay, hope you guys enjoy it!]  

"I was so in love with you but I got used to the fact that I would never be good enough for you."

September 1, 2017

Tone P.O.V

I just got released from the hospital, after being stuck there for 5 days. In those 5 days, I've been trying to get in touch with Baby but he hasn't called me back at all. Not only did I call him but so did the hospital when they found me. But yet and still, we have no answer from him. I've been just worried about him, and now that I'm being released I know I need to go make sure he is okay or it'll drive me crazy.

 I've been just worried about him, and now that I'm being released I know I need to go make sure he is okay or it'll drive me crazy

I went home and changed into a simple sweatsuit before getting in my car and driving the 30 minutes to his house. When I pulled up, I notice that there was an unfamiliar car outside his house. Maybe he got a new car or something?

Before walking to his door, I called his phone one more time. Again, I didn't get an answer but this time it went straight to voicemail. Finally, I got out of my car and knocked on his door but got no answer. I waited 3 minutes before knocking on the door again.

When I didn't get an answer, I went and got the key he gave me a couple weeks ago. As soon as I opened the door, I heard a crash sound coming from upstairs. I ran back to my car, got my gun and quietly walked up the stairs. When I reached his room door, I put my ear to the door and I heard a loud groan.

Once I heard that I loaded up my gun ready to shoot a niggas head off.

"Hands up!"I yelled opening the door.

I looked around the room, before seeing Baby fucking some girl on a wall.

"WOW.."I said before putting my gun back on safely and walking out.