Chapter Eight

[A/N: Alright, I know I say this every chapter but I'm going to need like 10+ votes and 15+ comments for the next update. The feed back honestly helps me a lot, and I'm able to answer questions as soon as you have them. So, just comment them as you read.]

"If you're with the right person, it brings out the best version of you."

November 29,2017

Beyonce P.O.V

"5-4-3-2-1. HO! HO!" I yelled out before doing the choreography for Rhythm Nation with Janet. "We are a part of the rhythm nation. FUCK IT UP!"

"BEYONCE!"I heard someone yell out.

Whoever this is better be important because they're ruining my Janet Jackson workout.

"Who is it?"I screamed out before grabbing the remote and pausing the video.

"It's your boss open this door now before I kick this shit down!"She yelled before banging on the door.

I ran over to the door and opened it to see my boss with an upset look on her face. Her eyes were red, but her body language was angrier than anything else. "Whats going on?"I asked needing to know why she busting through my room like this.

"We need to leave right now, so pack your stuff and let's go."She demanded before grabbing my suitcase.

Pause what? "No, we can't leave, I need more time. I'm sure whatever is wrong can work itself out. Let's stay come on, I thought we were putting work to the side."I pleaded with her.

There was no way I could go home, I'm not ready to face my man. "We need to go now, Angela is dying. I need to see her, I need to say goodbye. I have to say goodbye."She said breaking down in tears.

I ran over to her and just hugged her. She tried to push me away but I just held her tighter. "Get off of me, I'm fine. I'm fine. Let's just go, I need to go."She said continued to push me away.

"I know you want to be all big boss, but you need someone. I'm going to be your someone, just cry, I won't tell a soul."I said rubbing her back slowly.

"I don't want you. I don't want anyone. I just want her, she's all I want. I need her. Please, I just want her."She said trying to wiggle out of my grasp. "I want her, I want her."She kept repeating over and over again.

I got sick and tired of her talking so, I grabbed her face forcing her to look at me, the emotions in her eyes shocked me. Lust and hurt. It was something about the vulnerability that she was showing that made her look so irresistible.

I slowly closed the space in between us, and lightly kissed her. As our lips came together, I felt like I was walking on water, there was a sort of magic that I had never felt with my man. Her lips were so soft, and welcoming, causing me to softly moan out.