Chapter 1. Advancing

As he put his hand on my cheek I could feel how passionate and understanding he was . I knew that only in a matter of minutes he would be someone or something different . Before the moons shadow pulls over the moon I lean in and kiss him .
I wake up within seconds of the kiss . I never get to finish the end . Could it be a warning ? Is my brain trying to tell me something that my body won't allow? These questions traveled through my head while I was at work all day . I knew that if I didn't woman up and tell him that I loved him it would be too late . I knew that his fiancé wouldn't want me any where near him because I was just a "hazard" .... so that's it ... right ??? At this point all I can do is wait for him to realize just realize how much he means to me....
Sure I'm just his assistant but it feels so much more . Am I suppose to act like what happened didn't happen ?!? When he looks at me I can tell he wants more and more of me . Yes , he loves his fiancé .... he's convinced himself .. but only if he opened his eyes and see that she's nothing but a gold digger that wants nothing but his money . I could give him so much more . I know that he wants me ... just as much I do with him . That night in his office .. late at night .... nothing but skin ..... he seen the true me and I seen the true him . Forbidden lovers .... forbidden lovers . That's exactly what we were , I fear that his fiancé will never satisfy him like I do . When he can't get enough of me just as I can't get enough of him .

It's the next day and nothing has changed . Me wanting him . Him wanting her only because their supposed to be "destined" lovers . It's true he doesn't know that I know . It's true that the night he took me and explored every part of my body .... that ... that he didn't know I explored his files . The minutes after I had gave him me , he left . He came back later but still .... he left to check up on his deadbeat of a fiancé that's using nothing but a façade on him . Lacey ... Lacey is her name , if only he could see what I could see we could be so compatible we could be honest more often . Especially... well maybe even .... opened with ourself and everyone else . I deeply love this monster of a man. A man who turns into a creature at night only when a full moon arises. I loathe the idea of him leaving me . The scenes of that night keep replaying in my head ... kiss me here .... kiss me there ... love me love me love me .... so much screaming and scratching .... until finally we both grasp for air .
"Bina" ......yes Adam ? As he looks around first to make sure that the coast is clear he leans in he starts to rub my thigh higher and higher at this point he stares at me ... eye to eye , my lip shivered as if he was going to kiss me .... and he says "I NEED you to stay late tonight , we've got business to discuss." Just like that he walks away ... as I felt how excited I got and how fast my heart beats I knew exactly at this point in time the "business"we had to discuss was going to be something moan for .......
I finished off with the rest of my work , I could feel his strong willingness for me from across the room as his eyes peered on my on breast and then my leg. Just to make him want me more I uncrossed my legs and looked at him deep in his eyes and bit my lip . I could see how tensed he got when I did that. I thought it was funny so I laughed . He gave me smile one that said professional but at that same time I could just eat you up right here right now in front of everyone .

Later that day when everyone got off and went home the office building was empty . Time for whatever Adam was wanting . I knew that there would be a serious of events that could happen . For some reason I don't care it's only been two days since he tore at my clothing and had his way which I enjoyed . Which is why I need him I want him more and more all the time . I go into his office and before I could do anything he grabs me and throws me against the wall. I can tell his hunger for my body is real and addicting . I couldn't help but kiss him angerily back . He takes me off the wall and stands me right in front of him . Our eyes make contact as he puts his hand on back and slowly moves to the zipper and pulls it down . As I'm standing in front of him with nothing but my under garments on he bites his lip and softly kisses me . Then it's his turn .... he first takes off his tie ... then it his shirt.... as I stared gazing at his 8pack and noticing just how great looking he is ..... he picks swings me around and throws me on his desk as the night pass on and we have a passionate and lovely time .

I went home just walking on clouds. I couldn't believe that Adam would have ever went in like this . I drove home , to me the night was shining the stars were so bright . Nothing in the world could ever get me down until I seen her ... there , standing on my door step . What did she want ?!? Should I pull off and ignore the fact that she's here ? Or should I face her like a woman and tell her I want him ?