Chapter 5. Revenge is a dish best served cold

Lacey? How could it be ... I stabbed her right in her chest .... and how does she know --"look ..... I'm just as confused as you on this one ." Something doesn't feel right I kept saying that . Still something don't feel right . I love Adam but I feel like he's hiding something. I don't want to point fingers but can I be ..... be sure ?.. So it's Lacey .... something we did have established . "What did she want though ?" All day long I was thinking about it . For some reason I feel Adam had something to do with it . "I'm going to the store ..... we need milk." Adam left ... and I saw my opportunity to see what I can find . First was the computer. Second was the drawer . I couldn't find anything so I started looking for something that could be hidden . I go to the bedroom and check under the bed , in the closet . Still nothing . I got very aggravated so I threw a pillow at the wall and and something fell out. A flash drive . I plug it into the computer.... and just like that I was so confused and I didn't trust anything or anyone . Not even Adam . "I'm back ." "Bina ?" I take the flash drive and put it in a drawer and closed it . "Woah... what happened in here ?" It's redecorating. I kept hearing strange noises so I came to see what it was .... then I realized how old the bedroom was ..... lame ?.? "Really ?" Adam starts laughing at me . Yeah .. so why don't we redecorate? "Okay ... why not ?" "A happy wife makes a happy life ... right." It was a long day of shopping and moving things around . We finially redecorated the room . Adam was in the kitchen cooking dinner which gave me time to think about everything. The whole time I was thinking about why Adam decided to what he did . Did he truly love me ? Or was I just a game to him. Adam lied to me . I wanted to to confront him... but I was so scared of what he would do to me if I did . Adam came into the living room and gave me a glass of wine . I assume he picked up distance from me towards him, because he started asking questions. "Bina .. what's wrong ?" "Are you okay?" "You know I love you right ?" Yes . Yes I do ... I know you love me... I'm just tired I need rest . I'm going home . I'll see you tomorrow . "What ?" "Why are you leaving !?!" He grabs my arm and throws me on the ground . Don't you ever put your hands on me again I scream at him. "Your not going anywhere !!" "The whole day I knew something was wrong with you." "I'm not dumb and as a matter of fact I know you found it." "That's okay though ... I wanted you to ." The love I had for Adam had turned into fear ... scared of what he would to me . Do you know I know then . Do you care to explain or ... or are you going to lie ... again . I ran to the bedroom and slammed and locked the door . I have never been so scared before in my life . He ran after me . He started banging on the door . I can't believe you Adam . Your a lair and you ... you never loved me . I don't want to get married to you . I slid the ring under the door . "Baby .... baby what exactly did I do ?" You know what you did don't play dumb with me ! How you say you love girls and then you ... you use them for your own selfish needs !! I hate you Adam . Let me go and we'll part out separate ways and I won't say anything to anyone . Especially not about the missing girl files ... on the flash drive . There was silence ... it scared more than the banging on the door did . God ... how much I hated banging on the door . The truth is .. the flash drive . If I had that I suppose I would be safe and it would be evidence . All I needed to do was .... was ... what exactly did I need to do ?.? My heart was pounding and I couldn't think straight . I was shaking so bad . All I could think about was ... was how Adam killed all those innocent girls ... and got away with it . The thing is I helped .... I helped kill Lacey . In fact I killed her all on my own . Atleast I thought I did . I got up and stopped holding the door . I ran to the drawer where I kept the flash drive and grabbed . I unlocked the door and opened it . I looked around before I went out of the room . I didn't see Adam . So I attempted to run to the door and ... and stopped . I turn my head and there he was... with her . Lacey .I ran to the door and Lacey threw me back into the wall . I try to get up but I ... I felt paralyzed. I felt I couldn't move . I look to my left and I pierced my eyes at the glass of wine. Adam ... if you truly loved me . I said in a dry coarse voice . You would help me . The room turns into darkness .
I wake up in a dark room . It's cold . It smells so bad .... the stench is so horrible . Jesus what is that stent he say to myself . I turn my head and see a pile of bloody dead bodies . Female bodies. Not just any female bodies ... the missing female bodies that was on the flash . I couldn't help but thinking .... I'm going be one of those bodies if I don't get out of here and soon . I get up off the ground ... I run but my foot yanks back . I try every technique there is to get out of those chains . I couldn't get out of those chains . I'm going to die . Is all I could think about . I heard footsteps and started freaking out even more . Okay so I needed to get out . But how? I acted like I was still asleep . I didn't know who it was that came in . Then I heard his voice . Adam . He unlocked my foot . In that moment I got up and started running . I ran like my life depended on it ... because in fact I was . I didn't know where I running to but I was leaving there . I run to a door and open it .... it was nothing .. nothing but trees and more trees . I didn't care though I wanted to leave that .. awful place . I ran through the woods and found a street . I started running down the street . I ran and I ran . Until I seen civilization . I was so determined not to die . Not for me but for the sake of my .... my baby.