Chapter 2 . karma

I get out of my car and started walking towards  her . What are you doing at my house , I ask her .... she gave me no response . I kept walking toward her and she finially  says " I hope you know what you've gotten your self into." Ok... so she did know .... she knew that I had affairs with her fiancé over and over again ... she knew that —- she knew everything . "Are you just going to stand there and say nothing?!? Or are you going to invite me in and we can have a conversation." So I let her in  .. she walks in behind me and slams my front door . I ask her what the hell her problem was . She responds with an question "Are you having relations with my fiancé?" I played dumb and told her to get out of house . Of course she didn't listen . She walks toward me and in her hand she holds a flash drive and she says " look I know what you did so there's no denying it , tell me ......even though I already know , I want to hear it from your mouth, bina."  Well if she already knows....why not tell her . So I did ... i told her every single detail , there was  nothing left out . She looked very angry and upset ... she looked like wanted me to die or worse yet ..... like she wanted to kill me . She walks toward me and says "thank you." Why? For what are you thanking me for ? I asked ... " for making this so much easier to kill you." I ran upstairs without even thinking of what to do . I locked myself in my room , I was looking for something —- anything that could maybe help or protect me . I stopped for a minute to realize that there was not banging or footsteps ... it got really quiet... I turned around and there she she was — I mean ... she was laughing at me . I started to feel dizzy and than I fall and the room became completely dark ..... I couldn't hear anything ... the only thing I could think about is ......Adam.

     I wake up with blurred vision . I hear screaming . Man and woman . I open my eyes up little more and I see Adam and Lacey screaming at each other ... I think .... I think they're arguing. I can't make it out because I'm still out of it . The words I could make out I did . "What were you thinking ?" "Are you crazy?"—-"Adam I know what you did!" "Your not faithful , you lied to me !!" "How could —-how dare you ?" "Adam you— you said you loved  me ." "Well right now not so much Lacey!" Adam —- help me ... Adam help me —"oh shut up !!" " Lacey... leave her alone !!" "Get off her ! Don't touch her" "why Adam ?" "Do you still love her ?" "Or did you just prey on her witho— and with that I zoned back out ... I couldn't hear anything else . All I could think about is what she said ... prey.... what did she mean when she said prey ? Did Adam , my boss — did he —- has he ... been preying on me ?

    I wake up in bed . First I thought it was a bad dream .... then I  felt bruises and bites I had all over my body . I went into work today and I seen him ... and Lacey . They both looked me deeply in my eye like nothing had happened. Lacey left —- and I saw my chance to get with Adam and speak to him . I asked him why are you acting like this ? What's wrong ? "What are talking about bina?" "Nothing is going on , nothing happened, I'm your boss that's it." "Now you may excuse yourself and leave." I got up and exited his office . I couldn't help but thinking about what happened....I thought we were ... we were ...special? I mean with everything that was going on and how he said how much he loved me .... it just doesn't make any sense to me . What could've happened between us ... I mean I was the one drugged by his fiancé, lac— ... Adam !!! I screamed his name at the top of my lungs and Im pretty sure the whole office heard me . Adam !!! I screamed it again and this time all eyes were staring at me . I threw his door opened and with that he jumped up and peered his eyes at mine —-" Bina!!" He said . I know what's happening. Adam you don't have to do this. Before I could say anything else he grabs me and throws me in his office . He tells the people surrounding the area to get back to work . "Are you crazy ? What the hell is wrong with you , if they know what's going on— before he could finish I stoped him. So something did happen ... you lied to me you acted as if you didn't know me!! Do you know how that made me feel Adam ? I want more and more of you everyday and I can't help that ! You ... you need to do something about .. about that Lacey bi—-"Bina stop!" "You have no idea what's happening." "Stop it!" Oh no Adam I think I do ... I heard Lacey say you were just ... you were just preying on me . What did she mean by that , huh Adam? Why don't explain yourself ? "Bina , it's ..it's not like that ." "I love you more than anything ,you know that right ,Bina ?" "Trust me , Bina , it's for your own good." "Now please leave , and assure everybody that nothing is happening.. nothing did happened." I didn't move right away something wasn't right and I knew it. "Bina !!" "That's an order !" He could see the tears in my eyes. I turned around looked directly at him and said No...Hell no .. look I don't what's happening but tell me now because I have been through hell with you and I'm not letting go that easy !! I love you Adam but your dumb ass can't see that can you ? Tell me now!