January 8 8:35

29 days left till discharge

I smiled to myself as I stretched my back over my bed. I check the time, my mouth falling agape. I'm late. I groan as I walk over to my closet, pulling out black jeans, and a black sweater, with a shirt turtle neck, two white striped going around the neck. I quickly change out of my pj's, and slip on some ankle boots. I tie my hair up into a high, tight, and clean ponytail. I grab my wallet, keys, and phone, before racing out the door.

           I rush to the park, and smile as Jimin stands up to greet me. I slow my pace down, as my breathing calms down. "I'm so sorry!" I gasp, as I grasp his hands tight. "It's alright, don't worry! I just got here too actually," he laughs. "Wanna get something to eat?" I ask as we begin to walk around. "I'm not really hungry," he shrugs. "Fair enough," I smile. "So, do you work?" He asks. "I was fired from my last one, a few months ago," I shrug. "Oh? How come?"

              "Ah, Nothing, it's just, I had some stuff going on, and I wasn't emotionally stable and stuff like that, so they fired me." I smile. "But that isn't a reason-."

          "I'm over it, don't worry." I laugh. He flushes a pale pink, running a hand through his hair. "Well, if you say your fine, I guess I don't have a say," He chuckles. "So, how was your day, so far?" He asks, trying to change the subject. "Fine-,"

Nothing has ever made my stomach knot, and churn, making my heart race, and my head ache, so fast. The cold glare sent shiver down my spine.

"D-don't ask questions, don't look at him, don't ever ask me anything about this, just- I'm sorry." I gripped Jimin's hand tight. "What? What are you doing?" He asks, as Alex begins to walk toward us. "Nothing! Haha! Got ya! Can you go get us ice cream please?" I giggle. "Ok? I'll be back." He kissed my cheek, before running off. I turned to face Alex, who finally made his way to me.

"You little fucking whore-," he cocked his arm back, his hand into a fist, and tried to throw a punch at my face, until I was wrapped into strong arms, facing away from Alex, my back against a strong torso.

"Why? Why would you let him hurt you?" The growl sounded in my ear. "I'm scared, I'm sorry." I whimper. He let go of me, before throwing a strong, hard, punch at Alex's face. "I told you to leave her alone? Didn't I? I'm fucking twenty, you're what? Twenty eight? You should be disgusted of yourself. If only you were disgusted by rape and abuse, as much as you're disgusted by periods," Jungkook shook his head at Alex, as he grabbed his jaw. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking baby. Your two aren't even dating- or friends at that, for you to be protecting her."

"That doesn't mean, I can't help a woman, who is or is trying to leave an abusive relationship-,"

"No one had left, or is trying to leave an abusive relationship. Our relationship was real, it is lov-."

"No, it wasn't. It really wasn't Alexander. You fucking abused me, I still have scars and bruises. Alex, because of you, I'm looked down upon. I was fired-."

"Good! You fucking sucked at that job! You're such a white whore! You no good excuse of a girl! You're useless! You think someone will actually love you-!"

Jungkook grabbed him by the throat. "Get out," he growled, but it wasn't aimed at Alex. "I'm not going to leave you alone," I whimper. "Madge, I'm serious, get back to your fucking date, I don't want to snap in front of you." He growls once more. I dropped my head, and trudged to where Jimin was, still in the ice cream shop.

Seeing Jungkook like that. It's scares me.

***
I walked into the hospital, waiting room once more. "Jin! Where's Jungkook-,"

"I'm here," His voice sounds joyful, a coffee cup in his hand. My heart stopped as I saw bruises on his neck, and jaw. Alex wouldn't leave him without scratching him, I know that for a fact. I studied his body, and noticed his shirt was hiding his collarbone. I walked up to him, a small smile playing on his lips. "Why did you jump in? Why did you get yourself hurt? Jungkook, I could've taken it-."

"No, I don't care if you could've taken it. We might not be friends, like he said, but I fucking care about you, so much, and I am so in love with you, but I keep screwing up. This is the least I can do, to protect you. But I understand you liking Jimin. He is much more handsome, and funny, and sweet-."

"Stop, please stop. I don't like this. I don't like any of this." I shake my head, as tears begin to flood my eyes. He quickly put his coffee down, and envelopes me into a tight, warm, and calming embrace. "Why are you crying?" He whispers, so gently, so calmly. "I don't want you upset- I don't want you putting yourself down, Jungkook. You're such a great guy, and heck, even when I say i don't forgive you, I'm lying. Jungkook you're really something else." I whimper.

"What else did you lie about?" He whispers. "About not knowing how to use chopsticks," I laugh as he pulls us apart, and wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "I knew it," he laughed as he hugged me once again. "I hope we can try to be friends?" I whisper. "Of course we can, sugar," He chuckles. "Thank you," I giggle. "God, you're so beautiful," he mumbles.

"What?" I smile, as I wipe away my tears. "Oh, nothing, let's get you coffee," he just smiles, and leads me toward the cafeteria. Jin gave him a warm smile. He winked at Jin before joining me by the coffee shop.

Maybe I don't like Jimin like how I like Jungkook.

***
Author Note:

Updates will be slower:( school started again today, and I fell asleep during English and history 👍

~Lovely🌸