January 12 12:11 pm

25 days left till discharge

Nothing to think. Nothing to do. Nothing to say. Sometimes I wish I had that special person, who isn't a boyfriend, who isn't a best friend, and who isn't a brother, but a sister. A sister who I could talk with, laugh with, cry with, play with. Someone who can gossip about the dumbest shit, someone who wouldn't get offended when you tell them the truth, or if something they do annoys you.

My heart aches for a relationship like that. A relationship where it's friend and friend, sister and sister, not brother then sister, or father then mother. That's wrong. Everyone has the same ranking, no one should be or think they're on a much higher level. It's not healthy.

Sometimes I just wanna scream.

"Ms. Ophelia! Are you sleeping in my class?" My professor threw something at me. I had started school for the spring semester, until I found a job. I don't just want to stay around in a hospital sulking, or hanging out with Jungkook excessively, or avoiding Jimin, I just wanted to be away from everything and everyone for a while.

"No, Mrs. Buckler, your classes are the high light of my life." I flashed her a fake, tired, and sarcastic grin. "Detention after school." She shot me an angry glare, as the entire class bursted with laughter.

I walked back into Mrs. Buckler's classroom, plopping down in my regular seat, all the way in the back. "When will you stop with the sarcasm?" She sighs. "When world hunger ends," I smile. "There it is again! Madge, seriously, this isn't a good thing, no one likes a girl who's sarcastic." She moves her glasses to the top of her head, pushing back her hair. She looked like she was in her early thirties, with brown eyes, and black hair, framing her round face, as freckles dotted underneath her eyes.

"Then I'm glad, I don't want anyone to like me." I shrug. She let out a deep breath, before going back to her work. "Just clean up around the classroom, then you can leave." She shook her head.

I walked out of the classroom after an hour of cleaning, quietly sipping on a drink, I bought from the cafeteria.

Before I knew Alex, I knew everyone. I was friends with everyone. I was the girl that went out without a day planned out before hand, but found some friends and a huge day of fun on the way, for an ice cream. I was a very social person. Some used to call me fluffy, cause I was just a warm, fuzzy, ball of sunshine.

After I met Alex, he kind of just, cut me off. He abused me, he scarred me, and well, tortured me. Ever since we met, I've lost all my friends, except for Lucy, who is technically a cousin, but she's a best friend of mine.

I was just pushed into the dark.

I used to dance with my friends, in the middle of the streets, after we had drank something sweet, or ate something sweet, sugar rushing through our veins.

"BANG BANG BANG!" We screamed out the lyrics, dancing along with the choreography, people gathering around. "BANG BANG! BANG!." We continued to scream with passion. Jin and Taeyeong right by my side, dancing and screaming along with me. I've never loved and treasured life so much, when I was with them. They were like brothers, boyfriends, and best friends in two different bodies. We were one happy family.

A few tears escaped my gray eyes, as memories of my two best friends came rushing back. "I miss you guys," I whimper, kicking a rock, trying to hold back my tears.

"Watch it lady!" I heard a shout. I look up, to see who called at me. A shinning smile, flashed bright, toward me. It was blinding, as another figure sat down next to the first one. "Come on fluffy! Where's our little fuzz ball?" His words sent a rush of happiness through me.

I ran like never before, right into their tight embrace. I cried so hard. I sobbed so hard.

Sometimes you just need to cry out loud, someone will hear, and someone will help.