part nueve

continue Katheryns pov💓

-
"Diego" I say as I see him stand by the door "is she ok?" He asks "why don't you go check up on malu" "omg Katheryn I don't want malu, why can't you understand I want you and only you" "if you want me and only me, why don't you act like it!" "Uh is everything ok here?" Jackson says "yes, Diego was just leaving" I say pushing him out the door "Katheryn." "What?!" I say it's just him and I standing outside the door "I really do want you and only you, Malu just keeps fuckin up I told her to Get out of my life she keeps coming back!" "Who's problems that" "it's my problem it is , but I'm going to take care of it ok I wanna be with you." "Diego I think you should go my best friend needs me." I say walking back into the room "what was that about?" Jackson asked I stay quiet sitting back down in the chair next to Natalis bed

/

\
Diego's pov 💔💔
I need Katheryn, how do I get malu away fuck man.
I go to Malus house to talk I walk into her house I don't care about knocking fuck this bitch it's not like she gives me privacy. I was about to walk in to her room and I hear her talking with someone. "How long you finna keep up this baby shit, he's gonna find out sooner or later." Someone in the room with her says "I'm fine Diego's a dumbass, as long as he thinks I'm pregnant the longer he stays away from Katheryn." Malu says "this fucken bitch is playin me" I say in my head and continue to listen "yeah but in a few months when you ain't showing ??" The other person says questionable "I'll just say I had a miscarriage" malu says and then I walk into the room they are in "bitch I knew you were fakin it!" "Diego !! What are you doing here !!?" Malu shouts "I came to talk and I'm happy I came so now I know that you're lying and I don't gotta worry anymore!" "Diego honey you are gonna wanna worry, I may not be pregnant but I have my ways." Malu says "what do you mean?" I ask and then I'm pulled out of her house by 2 guys the same guys who tried picking on Katheryns brother that night "let me go" I say and they start to beat me up a bunch in the face, the chin, a kick in the gut, bruises and blood is only thing in my vision everything goes black..

-
**next day **
I wake up lying on a couch "where am I" I touch my face in pain "take it slow man you're hella beat up." I turn my head and see jack "man what happen?" I ask "I was hoping you would tell me, I was driving down the road and found you laying in a ditch." Jack says handing me a ice pack. I put it on my face I groan in pain and I hear a baby start to cry "what" jack gets up goes in another room. I lay pack on his couch and see his front door slide open "JACK!?" I see Katheryn walk in jacks apartment. Jack walk back in the living room with a baby his daughter Estella "aye kay how's Natali." "She o-" she turns and sees me "WHAT THE FUCK DIEGO, ARE YOU OK?!" She walks quickly towards me "my lips busted." I say "yeah I can tell what happen?" "Well I went to malus" Katheryn interrupts "nevermind I don't care." "No wait, I went to talk to her for the last time, to tell her to get out of my life for the 10th time and while I was there I overheard her talking to someone about not really being pregnant then I got beat up by those two guys who tried getting at you're brother that one night at the restaurant." "So malu isn't pregnant?" Katheryn says calmly sitting down next to me "no she isn't." "Wait I'm lost someone update me" jack says holding Estella still "nothing jack we just need to take care of Diego." Katheryn says dabbing a cloth on my face. Well that escalated quickly...

-
A week later I sit next to Katheryn while we sit next to Natali in the hospital room.
I put my hand on Katheryns hand and making my move I get a little kiss "Natali would kill you if she saw you right now" she laughs "as long as I'm with you Ima die happy." I smile at her "we're not even together yet." She smiles at me "yeah yet." Katheryn continue to smile at me god damn that smile is fucken beautiful. Should I do it should I ask her to be my girlfriend, should I and I do it "Katheryn would you be my girlfriend" I say anxiously " "no" she says "what what why?" I stutter "I'm kidding of course I will" she grabs my face and plays with my cheeks "you little bitch" we laugh "Hey Be careful what you say Natali can hear you." Katheryn says "oh really can she hear this?, hey Natali ima fuck Katheryn real good tonight !" "Shut up" Katheryn says hitting my arm and all you hear is "what the fuck" we look at Natali her eyes are open.