diez

"What the fuck" we look towards Natali her eyes open.
"Heyyy bitch you're awake!" I say getting up sitting by her side. She looks right towards Diego "why the fuck are you here" while rolling her eyes
"Uh yeah Natali well we kinda need to tell you something." I say nervously knowing she's gonna kill me
"He was just about the leave right ?" She asks
"Natali Diego's my boyfriend" it just slips out of my mouth
She looks at me "ok"
"Wait so you're fine with it?" I ask and I look towards Diego confused
"Yeah it's whatever just know I won't be there to pick up the pieces" Natali says with a straight face
We all just look at each other then the doctor walks in
"Hello miss you're awake that's wonderful"
"Yeah yeah now unwire me from this shit and lemme go home" Natali says leaving the doctor looking at her like "bitch you really just say that"
-

An hour later Diego and I drop off Natali at her house I offered to stay with her but she kept pushing me away, I know she really hates me right now.

"So babe you hungry" Diego says putting his hand on my thigh
"Always down for food"
"Pizza?" Diego questions
"Pizza" I say
-
We get to my house and order a box of dominos pizza
I sit next to Diego laying my head on his shoulder and eating a slice of pizza.
Diego keeps staring at me "what?" I say "nothing" he replies "no really what? Something In my teeth?" "You're just so gorgeous" "That's cringey" we laugh -

We continue to sit on the couch closely while eating pizza and a few make out sessions here and there.
I go on Snapchat looking at Diego's story seeing a picture of me holding the pizza captioned "I thought pizza was bomb, till I meet her."
I laugh at his Snapchat and I start to feel his hand get closer to my private area "um excuse me" I say grabbing his hand "what" he says acting like he didn't do anything "freaky type huh?" I say crawling onto his lap Turing into another make out session.
Diego sucks up and down my neck most likely leaving hickeys.
"Fuck" I say to him
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?" I hear a shout then felt being pushed off Diego's lap looking up at jack
"WHAT THE HELL JACK!?" I shout "WHORE" he shouts back at me I felt a tear wanting to go down my cheek, I've been called a whore multiple times by dumb bitches but just hearing it from my brother just hit my soft spot."DONT CALL HER THAT!" Diego says pushing jack "DIEGO STOP!" And he does I don't want Diego fighting jack he's half his size jack could sit on him "he called you a whore?!" Diego says "Diego you can't be with my sister" jack says holding Diego by the collar of his shirt "watch me." Diego replies which turns into a bigger mess jack pushed Diego onto the floor punches go back and forth they're both running into things, I try getting between them to stop it which doesn't help I'm 5'2, and 125 pounds I'm half of both of them. "STOP IT!" "PLESE!" "STOP THIS NONSENSE!" I shout but they continue to fight I don't know what to do they won't listen.

-authors note-
Read
T
H
I
S

-
Hey sorry sorry took a little break but through the break I legit forgot all my ideas for the story sooo I may or may not continue this I'm not sure but besides that ya'll jack Avery from why don't we us my babyyy💘😫 and like I can't find any good fanfics of him! Any suggestions?