The first

NOTE IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Ashley's POV:

Mitch, Jerome and I had just finished recording a video but we decided to stay and chat.

"Are you guys excited for Arcadia?" I asked knowing they would say yes, since they will not stop talking about it.

"No not at all..." Jerome said sarcastically "like why should I be excited, just 'cause I'm meeting fans and seeing you guys and all." Jerome said being goofy like always while Mitch and I laughed.

"Well I'm super excited, mainly 'cause I get to see both of you." Mitch said smiling, but there was something different about the way he talked.

"Oh I gotta go, Louise is calling me." Jerome said.

"Bye" Mitch and I said both and smiled at each other when he left. But he looked at me differently, did I look bad, was my poof really messy?

Mitch's POV:

Ashley looked so beautiful, no she looked more than beautiful she looked hot, her brown chocolate eyes, her purple hair, and her smile. I like Ashley. I do like Ashley.

Jerome had just left and now it was just me and Ashley, I should tell her, I mean it is worth a shot.

"Ashley..." I think twice and think if she doesn't like me back, it will ruin our friendship. I guess I won't tell her, no matter how much this makes me sad.

"What were you going to say?" She asks, only it makes me want to tell her more since she wants to know. I have to find a way to wait to tell her, than Arcadia con pops right into my head.

"I'll tell you at Arcadia, don't worry Ash, it's nothing bad." I say smiling, I than shut off my Skype and just think of telling her.

~~~~~~~~1 week later~~~~~~~~~

I wake up around noonish and just think of how I should tell Ashley, I need advice now, but who... JEROME!! I jump out if bed and push my blanket aside and run to my computer and Skype Jerome.

"HEY BIGGUMS!" Jerome says answering the Skype call.

"HEY FLUFFY!" I say laughing.

"So why you call?" Jerome asks.

"Promise to keep it secret?" He nods. Tell him Mitch, you have known Jerome since grade 6 tell him. "I-I-I like Ashley." I say stuttering.

"Awwwww, the little benga is growing up, so why did you tell me though?" He asks acting all goofy.

"How do I tell Ashley?" I say feeling completely stupid seeming like I've dated like 5 girls. Jerome puts his face in his hands and says...

"Face to face Mitch, not text face to face." He says still holding his face in his hands.

I shut off Skype and start packing, I decide on packing 7 changes of clothes, a bathing suit just in case, my laptop and some money. Than I start thinking of Ashley again.

Ashley's POV:

I lie in my bed wondering what Mitch wanted to tell me, did he like me, did he get a girlfriend, did he hate me? I wish he would just tell me. I mean he is always honest so this is different. What is it?

I decide to start packing and get a laptop, a few changes of clothes, a bathing suit, towel, a party dress and of course some money. Just as I finished packing I decided to grab my phone and text Mitch.

Ashley: Hey Mitch

Mitch: Wat

Ashley: Arcadiacon is close

Mitch: I kno

Ashley: you still get to tell me wat you were going to say to me

Mitch: ...

Mitch's POV:

I start to think on how I will tell her, but it's scary to think that if she says no it will be awkward between us for who knows how long. But if she says yes half the fans will hate on us and if we broke up. I stop thinking about that and just relax, I will see her in 2 days so I don't really need to worry to much.

Authors Note:
IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
This is my first fanfic so I hope I can get some feedback