Save me

IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Ashley's POV:

I sat on the ground and started to cry, I was trapped, and will never be saved. I felt more tears roll down my cheek. I will miss this life I thought to myself, but I am stronger than this, don't beat yourself down Ashley, pray for the best.

Mitch's POV:

We searched the path Ashley had gone down to follow me when I heard Louise scream.

"What's wrong?" Jerome asked as we both walked into the alleyway Louise was in.

"B-b-blood." she said pointing to the path of blood that led into the back of the building.

"Do you think that's Ashley's blood?" Louise said frightened.

"I'll call the police." I said as I pulled out my phone. After I called the police me, Jerome and Louise decided to follow the trail. I could see Louise fighting the tears trying her best to be quite as we entered the dark room. Jerome flicked on the lights and we followed watching our surroundings.

We then went down the stairs and found a door. But when me and Jerome turned around, Louise disappeared.

"Louise!? LOUISE!?" Me and Jerome yelled as we saw her run down the stairs with a bloody leg and keys in her hands. She was being followed by whoever took Ashley.

Ashley's POV:

I heard someone yell Louise so I stood up and looked out the peephole and saw Jerome and Mitch looking up the stairs. I then saw why, her leg was cut open and Louise was struggling down the stairs. They then ran down the hall and looked at another room.

I yelled " HELP ME! IM IN HERE PLEASE HELP ME!!" I prayed that they heard me. I heard a click come from the door and then saw Mitch and Jerome helped Louise in. After them I saw the people come in after, but so did the cops, they saved me.

Me and Louise got took in the ambulance along with Mitch and Jerome by our side.

Our injuries weren't so bad after all, the doctors stitched up our injuries and put a small thin cast on them. Me and Louise were so thankful that we did not die of blood lost or anything.

When we were allowed visitors it was about 8:00-9:00pm. Mitch came in.

"Can you please forgive me Mitch, I didn't know you loved me until we got here." I said as he entered my room.

"Ashley... I will always forgive you no matter if the pain you cause for me feels like knifes in my heart, you are the only one and always will be the only one, I love you Ashley." He said holding my hand.

"I love you too, and thank you for saving me, well you, Jerome and Louise that is." I said still holding his hand.

Authors Note:
IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Sorry about not a lot of updating but I've been focused a lot on my homework since there is like 3 days left of it.