The plane trip

NOTE IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Ashley's POV:

When I'm in the airport I become nervous right away. I looked horrible, I had bags under my eyes, draggy clothes and NO POOF! I walk over to the front desk and speak to the woman there.

"Hi, I'm Ashley Surcombe on a flight to the U.S.A ." I say.

"Ah yes, Ashley Marie Surcombe you are on flight 207 at noon." The lady said pointing in the direction I would have to head.

"Thank you."

"Hold on a second, are you AshleyMarieeGaming because my daughter will not stop talking about her."

"Yes I am, here give this autograph to her and say thank you for the support." I say while I write an autograph from my notebook.

It's 10:00am I still have 2 hours. I start to head down the hall the lady had pointed me to and sat in the lounge area around my boarding area. I start to read The Fault In Our Stars for a second when 2 girls run to me.

I start to fix my hair so I don't look so bad.

"You're AshleyMarieeGaming!" The short one with blonde hair who looked about 11 said.

"Why yes I am, and you guys are?" I replied.

"Oh I'm Crystie and my older sister is Grace." The little one replied again.

"Pretty names."

"May I take a photo?" This time it was the older sister speaking who looked about 16 which was Grace.

"Of course."

After they leave I go back to reading but stop when it was about 11:00am. I start to text Jerome and Mitch in our group chat.

Mitch's POV:

I was editing a video on my laptop when I received a message from the group that me, Jerome and Ashley are in.

Ashley: Hola freaks!

Me: Bonjour pshyco!

Jerome: What the hell!

Ashley: LOLZ

Jerome: -_- I don't speak British or French tell me wat you said XD

Me: Never will I tell ever

Jerome: No Mitch, u can trust me (@3@)

Me: (@3@)

Ashley: Sorry to interrupt the Merome moment but who's going to pick me up from the airport.

Jerome: Not it

Me: Fine I guess so, wat time poofy

Ashley: Mitch time, no, how about around 6:00pm - 7:00pm

Me: okap bye

Jerome: goodbye mr.merome and poofy

Ashley: bye merome

After that strange conversation I sit in my hotel room and think what I should do when I pick her up. Oh I have the best idea. I'll buy her a necklace with a poofy penguin on it.

It was about noon and I start to her to the closest jewelry shop in Galveston Texas. I then find one called A Golden Delight (I just made that name up) and decide to get a necklace from there. I walk in and go the desk in the back and ask...

"Hi, do you have any necklaces with a penguin charm by any chance?" I ask the lady holding up a silver necklace.

"As a matter of fact I do, here, it costs $49.56."

I look at the necklace, it is a golden chain with a black and white penguin with a few fake diamonds in it. It was perfect for Ashley. I then hand the lady her money and take the necklace and leave. By the time I've left it was about 12:45 so I still had a while to wait.

A while had passed after I finished editing 3 videos and it was about 5:00pm. I decided it was time to go get Ashley from the airport, oh I hope she likes the gift.

Ashley's POV:

I was almost at the airport and I was watching Vanoss Gaming on my phone when the guy beside me starts to talk to me.

"I hate planes so much." He said.

"I agree." I replied.

"I'm Aiden, who are you?" He asked.

"Ashley." I said not looking at him.

"Say that's a really pretty name." Aiden said.

"Thanks." I said still looking at my phone.

"So where are you heading?" Aiden asked.

"Galveston Texas." I replied now looking at him. He had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes and honestly he was kind of cute.

"I live there!" He replied with a wide bright smile.

"You are actually kind of cute you know." Aiden said looking into my eyes.

"You're not to bad yourself." I say smiling but then I stop, Mitch, I just think about him because I've loved him since the day I met him, but. I think I have another crush.

Aiden then puts his hand on my left cheek and makes me focused on him. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASHLEY! YOU DONT LOVE HIM YOU LOVE MITCH!

"We will be landing in 20 minutes please turn off any electric device and put your seat belts on, thank you." The speaker said.

Aiden then pulled me in for a 5 second kiss. ASHLEY STOP!! YOU CANT DO THIS WHAT ABOUT MITCH, YOUVE DENIED LIKE 3 GUYS BECAUSE OF HIM!! When Aiden pulled away he put his seat belt on and gave me his phone number. I sit in my seat and think about what I just did.

By the time the plane landed I collect my stuff from the shelves above me and  leave. I wait in the crowd of people start to board and exit and try and find Mitch. When I finally see him he is in his power moves only shirt and his jeans. I start towards him and say...

"I missed you and the rest of the guys." I say as he gives me a bear hug.

Authors note:
IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
I need feedback.