The preformance

IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Ashley's POV:

I was getting ready for the Approaching Nirvana concert. I had fixed up my hair and chose my black dress that covered my arms. Hopefully Aiden won't be there. I look in the mirror and the make up hair and dress looked great, I hope everyone also thinks that too.

As I entered the concert room 3 people ran up to me and said

"Can we have your autograph and here's some fanart we made for you." I looked at the fanart which had me Jerome and Mitch on it. It was super amazing though.

"We didn't know which to draw so we drew merome and mashley but we wanted you to have it."

After they left I took the fanart backstage and got myself prepared. Then out of the conner of my eye I see Mitch trying to sneak up on me.

I jumped and turned around causing him to jump.

"No one can scare a ninja penguin." I said laughing.

"It's worth a shot, you're up next good luck." he said hugging me. I of course hugged back then went to the stage and sang waiting for the sun.

At the end of the song I looked to the back of the room and saw Aiden, he has to leave me alone, I don't love him and never ever will love him.

When I left the stage Mitch was there and had a note in his hand that he was reading.

"What are you reading Mitch?" I asked walking over to him and looking at the note, it said

sometimes the person you love will lie about everything, but it is always the girls so watch out Mitch she may still be seeing someone else or has no interes in you Love Annoymous.

"Ashley, are you still seeing Aiden?" He said as a tear went down his face.

"No, Mitch why would I still be seeing him he is a bitch, I love you." I said holding his hand.

"Good, it's just that has happened to me, I have been cheated on, and it sucks shit." He said.

"Don't worry Mitch, I know the pain and I wont ever do that to you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

Me and Mitch started to leave and I made sure Mitch would not notice Aiden, since he would probaly kill him. Wait what if it was Aiden who gave him the note, he would think me and him are together, oh god please no.

Mitchs POV:
IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Aiden gave me the note, I'm not sure if Ashley had told the truth or lied. But we still left together hand in hand.