A problem

IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO
Mitch's POV:

I wake up with Ashley curled up to me. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful, it's hard to tell she hadn't had a boyfriend in years. She then woke up and looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. She then said...

"I have been waiting to kiss you since the day we met, Mitch, I've loved you forever and always will." She said as I looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I've also loved you since the say we met, your smile, your voice, your laugh, the way you always try to ignore the hater, you are beautiful and strong." I say as we look into each others eyes.

"I should get dressed." She said getting up and walking over to one of her two suitcases.

As she got ready, I got ready in the room this time and when I was finished getting ready I sat in my bed and went on Instagram and posted a picture and said "who's ready for arcadiacon?".

When Ashley came out of the bathroom I looked up from my phone and she had a red tank top on and some black leggings on as well. I walk over to her grabbing the necklace from her nightstand and put it on her.

Ashley's POV:

He walked over to me and put my necklace on me. His hand was warm as it stroke against my back. I then heard my phone go off and wondered who it was, since everyone's here who was it?

Mitch said he was going to get Jerome and Louise and while he did that I checked my phone.

Anonymous: Ashley?

Me: Hello and who is this

Anonymous: It's me Aiden

Me: oh how did you get my messages number?

Aiden: I saw it when I saw your phone. also do you want to go out on a date so we can get to know each other?

Oh god! What do I do!?! I can't say yes, but I don't want to say no.

Me: Sorry I can't. I'm going to Arcadiacon.

Aiden: oh so you're a gamer huh

Me: Yea.

Aiden: tomorrow?

Me: I guess but I'm only free after 8:30pm

Aiden: K, wait outside the building and I'll pick you up tomorrow ;) <3

Shit Ashley, what did you just do!?! You don't deserve love, you're going to hurt two people, you and the one you tell the truth too.

"Hey Ashley" Jerome said coming in for a hug.

"Ashley this is Louise." Jerome said pointing to her.

"Hi." We both say at the exact same time.

"Well, guys we should get going to Arcadia now." Jerome said pointing to his watch. We all leave and Mitch locks the door and me and Louise chat as we leave and in the car and Jerome and Mitch do the same.

As we enter Arcadia it looked amazing, there were booths everywhere, youtubers and friends, and just random booths. I went with Mitch and Jerome's spot which had a banner saying "The Nexus".

I start to walk around as people enter and end up having to take dozens of pictures and sign numerous things. But right then and there I see Aiden.

WHY IS AIDEN HERE!! HES NOT A GAMER! OH GOD PLEASE NO!!! STOP THIS NOW!!

Aiden saw me and walked over to me.

"Hey there cute stuff, what's up?" All I can do is freeze, I'm so close to Mitch's booth and Aiden is here flirting with me.

"ASHLEY! I SEE ASHLEY!" I see a group of girls run towards me and give me a hug.

"Hi, do you guys want a picture and autograph or just a hug?" I say smiling since these girls were so happy and that now I didn't have to pay attention to Aiden.

"ALL" They all said together at the same time.

"Alright." I reply giving them all hugs.

After they leave Aiden looked confused.

"Why did they ask for all those things and how do they know you?" He said still confused.

"They asked for those because I'm one of the featured guests here, well I'm a youtuber anyways." I said trying to walk away. But Mitch noticed him and came over.

IM SO SORRY BUT THIS DISCONTINUED SO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO READ MY WORK queenofthefangirl GOODBYE AND SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN SOMEDAY XOXO