Chapter-15 A dinner date with her

Erica's POV****

Why,why is he helping me,now?

"Melvin"I called him out in horror.

He look at me and gave a smile but a tight one and said,
"what the hell are you girls doing?,get up Erica"and he grab me by my arm and held me up.

"who are you ,her Knight ??" the girls began to laugh.
"you little attention seeker ,you got yourself a new knight..."but she was cut off,

"Rebecca enough"Samuel said in a harsh tone.
"you girls before I report you all just get the fu*k out of here"

Rebecca glare at me before walking away with the girls.

"you alright!!!"Samuel asked in concerned .

I just nodded and then turn my head towards Richard but he wasn't there then I felt a sting in my heart. Why?why isn't he is the one ?why always it has to be somebody else?My tears are on the verge to roll down but before they could ,I ran away towards the washroom.

When I reach the washroom and was about to walk in ,a girl came and said
"excuse me ,are you Erica ??"

"ye-yes but who..."before I could complete

She handed me a paper bag and said
"here wear this your clothes are all dirty okay then.."and she was about to walk away but then I said,

"thank you I'll sure to return it to you"

"no its fine and also that sports dress doesn't belong to me ,he told me to pass it to you"she said with a stern face.

I stare at the her and then the bag and asked her in confusion,

"he...who??who is he?"

"he that guy ,who used to accompany you every morning?"she said and walk away.

Richard pass this to me,hi-his sportswear ,I thought that he left me because he doesn't care but I now realised that he do care ,he do care for me,and only that thought brought a smile on my face.

And with that thought I rush inside the washroom.

Richard's POV****

When I was to walk there to help her ,I saw our new gang member Melvin step in to help her but even if he stands for her ,the girls never miss a chance to humiliate her and then I saw Samuel drop in which made Rebecca and the girls to stop their bullying and chased them away from there.

I really don't know why Samuel always help her out ,yes I know Erica and Samuel became good friends over the past few weeks but I discovered something more on Samuel eyes ,I mean the way he look at her ,its like he thinks of her more than that and if he thinks that way then I am never going to let that hap....wait ,what am I saying ,I don't care whether if he likes her or not,she is nobody to me.

Then I saw Samuel comforting her so I just went away from there and I went to my locker to grab my sportswear since I know that she wouldn't keep any clothes in her locker and I also saw her sportswear outside the house hanging in the garden this morning , maybe to let it dry.

I took out my sportswear and put inside a paper bag and was thinking how to pass it to her just then I saw a girl passing by so I told her to give it to Erica then I saw them talking ,I was behind the pillar watching them and all of the sudden I remembered something that is I forgot to tell that girl not to say my name but she did and that's when I realised. But as the girl told my name Erica expression changed from a gloomy into a cheerful face which I lov...shut up!!!what are you thinking you don't care. I have to find my gang ,I walk away from there.