Chapter-30 miss trash

Richard's POV***

I knew who would that be at this hour knocking outside because I attracted them here but no one knows about it except for me and two of my lawyer .

"who could it be??"I heard a sweet voice asking me which is my Erica because she didn't know either.

I look at her and she look so adorable at the same time sexy in her night robe,fuck,I want to kiss her,"Richar..,"I didn't let her finish cause I smash my lips on hers,kissing her softly and passionately which she return it by moving her lips. But as much as I want to kiss her more,I have to pull away,I stare at her beautiful face as she breath heavily,"damn,I am lossing my patient ,"I muttered and gave her a peck on her lips. Now she has open her eyes and staring at me with a red tinge on her cheeks,I stroke her hair and gave a smile,"its someone, someone you kno....no ,everybody know!!!you go up to your room,I'll handle everything here"I stated and place a kiss on her forehead .

She stare at me in confusion but nodded her head and walk back to her room. And as she walk away,Fred came in and said,"they are here, Richard "

"good,now lets discuss everything and settle this matter once and for all, come on"I said and we both walk out from the study room to the living room. As soon as we entered the living room,there ,they stood full of anger and hatred all over their face.

I gave a small smile and gesture them to take their seats which they unwilling accepted ,I smirk at their action and took my seat.

"so did you received my emai....of course you did that's why you all are here??right"I said as I lean back on the couch.

"Mr Winkleman how dare you threaten us with that kind of email ?and did you thought that we will be scared by that"Mr Gibson said with rage in his tone.

I smirk at him and said,"I knew you would say that ,that's why I have prepared something else for you, Lincoln give me that scamming project file "

Lincoln then handed me the file and I threw it on the table to let him go through it. He picked it up and began to flip the pages.

"that's some scamming you have got Mr Gibson ,never did I ever imagine that you could achieved such a big project so easily "I stated as I kept my eyes on him.

As he flip each page his eyes widen and I could see him getting tense up ,until he spoke,"what's the meaning of all this ,how could you try to fool u..."I cut him off and said,

"no Mr Gibson I am not trying to fool you nor anyone here,also I don't have time for that ,all I wanted is just for you to sign all those projects which you acquired through false means and after that I'll handle everything by myself and yeah,if you signed all those papers I won't drag you in the court for verification for those scamming",I stated though I know that he isn't that kind of person who gives up easily so I might have to push him more.

He then gave an evil smile and said,
"so now you are threatening me with court verdict but let me tell you one thing Mr Winkleman that is I am not that kind of person who gives up that easily with such a silly threat and yes for your information I can handle anything by myself even if its in court or anywhere,thank you for your sympathy but I don't need your help"and he cross his arm over his chest.

I smirk at his nonsense speech then shook my head and stood up from the couch and walk behind their seats and said,"I had prepare something else for you again....hey isn't its so amazing I mean one surprise after another,man you are lucky Mr Gibson",I gestured Fred to bring the other file and a second later he brought the file and handed it to me.

"here "and I handed the files to Mr Gibson which he hesitated at first but then took it.

"what's this,again??"he asked before opening the file and as he look through the first page his eyes widen again and then he lift his head up and look at me with horror,"but how??"

I smile at his horror look and said,
"don't you know who I am and what I am capable of doing and for your information I own 80% of all those 2 companies which your company cooperated with, in other words I am the real owner and in additional I set my team for investigation in some other countries where I have found out that you are targeting to set up your company again but where exactly is it,is it in New Jersey or in Taxes "I asked as I stood behind the couch and lean on it

As I said that ,he threw the file on the table and he furiously said,
"what's these nonsense all about??

Mr Gibson began to tense up when I inform him about their upcoming project which is now at the stake cause if I make a call their projects in those countries will be off.
"so have you decided or..."I got interrupted by Mr Gibson,

"if I don't sign the papers I am sure that my companies are not the only one that's going to suffer"he asked

"yes!!!you are right I am not only going to shatter your company but also your..."I stop when I felt a strong sting on the left side of my face and as I lift my head up it was Melvin as I expected.

"how dare you seize all of our companies ,how could you drain all of my family hard work,Richard how could you..."he yelled angrily and grab my shirt color. And when he yelled out loud mom and aunt rush down not forgetting Erica .

"how could you..."and his eyes laid on Erica and a smirk form in his face and he said,"is it because of her,is she the one that you are compelled to seize all our hard work,what so great about her she is just a trash who is born to be treated like th..."I remove from his grip on my color and punch him straight on his face not once but twice .

Miss Trash!!really ,boy you have mess with the wrong person.

I thought of not using any violence and everything will be done with this matter through peaceful negotiations so I remain myself calm even if he threw a punch on me but then when he said all those crap things about her I couldn't control my anger which made me to react in this manner.

"don't you ever dare say a word about her I won't hold back if you speak anything about her,again"I snarled at him.

"oh so miss trash has finally succeeded in seducing Mr billionaire, good job now you'll used him to your fullest I mean you guys are perfect for each other ,miss trash can fulfill her physical needs from the Mr billionaire and Mr billionaire on the other hand can maybe do the same" he said with that evil smile in his face and as I was to beat him to hell someone came and slap through his face,which made everyone surprise including me.

"I had enough of all your craps,now,I am not staying quiet anymore!!!"she said sternly.

By seeing that new side of her surprise me as well as happy because she just took the first step of her new life.

That's my love,my girlfriend ,Erica..

********-------------*********
Hey guys another update for you all,

Hope you enjoy going through it.

Please Vote and Comment on it.

love you

bunnybear209**-****-**