Merlahad

KINGSMAN IMAGINES

MERLAHAD

THE BIRD AND THE BUTTERFLY  

"We'll talk about this later," Harry said as he slipped his arms into the sleeves of his shirt. His back was faced towards the bed fit for a king, which held a man with his feet emerging from beneath the caramel brown covers. While Harry was slipping his pants past his knee, two large but soft hands found their way to his hips.

"Indeed we will." The Scotsman whispered in his ear while his hands trailed up the sides of the man in front of him. "Harry, don't get dressed you smell like sex. Take a shower first and I'll get started on breakfast okay?" Hamish turned his head to the side and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and a small tap to Harry's boxer-clad arse before walking out the door. Harry walked towards the bathroom with one leg in his pants and the other would occasionally step on the neglected pant leg.

Hamish and Harry, or as their fellow co-workers knew them, Merlin and Galahad, had been together for the past 3 years. They had been in secret for obvious reasons; the world not yet being accepting of same-sex couples, and in a job like this, the less your enemy has on you the better. After Harry's 'little experiment' with Lee went South, Arthur and the others have been keeping a close eye on Harry's activities. If the two weren't splitting the rent on an apartment together it would seem suspicious about the amount of time both men spend together. As long as everyone sees themselves as 'just friends' until the world is ready, everything will go smoothly.

M

Sometimes it would be Hamish who would do these subtle gestures that would it make it seem as if Harry had a secret admirer, and other times it would be Harry. Small sheets of parchment would be littered around both of their offices as an anonymous welcome back gift. Be it from a mission, a vacation or the first day back after the flu. Their signature, small bird and a butterfly in flight. To someone else, it would appear to be most likely the course of nature. The bird eats the butterfly. But to the two helplessly in love with each other, it symbolises Harry chasing after Hamish; him being the first to fall.

This would often confuse other agents, especially when a lot of the women who worked here were married or in a relationship. No one would ever think that one of the agencies greatest tech wizards have been in a serious relationship with one of their top agents for the past 3 years. The two were definitely 'operating at the highest level of discretion' if no one else knew about it.

"Galahad." The all too familiar Scottish accent filled Harry's ears, pulling back into the reality that was him smiling at a sheet of paper. The small bird and butterfly in the corner as usual.

"Yes, Merlin?"

Giving a small chuckle, Hamish pushed his glasses further up his nose to get an itch that had been bothering him throughout the day. "I was asking if you'd like anything in particular for dinner tonight. It's my day to cook remember?" His right hand then went and lowered his glasses to their place on the bridge of his nose once again.

"Oh right", Harry said as he got out of his chair, "I was thinking the chef's special. You are cooking and we like similar things, so I'm more than sure that whatever you pick will be delicious."

He brought his hand and gently removed the clipboard from Hamish's hands. Allowing his fingers to linger on his for a moment before he brought it towards himself. Pretending to punch something in, Harry had only placed his own note above the screen, fastening it to the clip at the top. With a small smile, he returned the clip board disguised tablet to Merlin. Fingers once again finding each other as the two looked into each other's eyes with a burning passion. If they were at their own home Harry would've captured Hamish's lips with his own.