Food.

Recap: i could tell its gonna be a long day epspecially for Jay since she barely knew any of us....

Recap end

The boys and i were kicked out the room since jay still needed to get dressed before she came out. I walked back into the kitchen trying to mkae food without the guys disturbing me.

After i finish making the kimchi soup i bring it to the table as i hear the door open and some light footsteps coming toward me i knew it was jay.

"Can u set the table Jay? And then call the boy to come eat" i told her, stirring the soup.

I heard a small ok from Jay as she sets the tables and calls the boys to come eat. All boys rushing out, pushing one another and screaming I sigh thinking of how childish they all are. As they come to the table I bring the soup pot and the rice setting them down softly.

"Ok now lets eat...wait where is Jay isn't she gonna eat?" I ask the boys. I hear a room door and small footsteps coming out of her room

"No im not hungry just leave me some I feel like dancing I need to practice I will be back soon dont worry" she says as she leaves closing the door loudly. I sigh even more thinking that we screwed up she seemed so mad at us for doing that stuff.

"Um...can we eat now?" Tae asks. *smack* i hear Jimin tell him to shatap and tae whining, rubbing his head. I chuckle softly then i just nod and tell them to eat. I know jay will be safe she is strong enough.

Jay P.O.V

I didnt go to the studio, i brought my duffel bag with me cause i was gonna go to the boxing arena to blow off some steam i wasnt mad at those fluffballs while i look in my duffel bag i forgot the tape for my knuckles and i didnt bring any cash. I mentally curse at myself i guess Imma have to box with my bare knuckles ugh fuck my life imma die cause my knuckles will bruised.

4 hours later [10:30 pm]

Heavy breathing could be heard throughout the arena it was only me in the dark punching the bag hard, looking down at my knuckles i chuckle being all bloody and bruised i sigh, packing my stuff up and getting ready to go. I shut off the lights and lock the gym doors walking to my uber telling him the address of where to go. He nods and drives off, i got a free uber ride today cause Liam my bestfriend was driving haha and he knew i didnt have any cash so he let me off. Silence. Heavy breathing. Was the only thing heard. No one speaking. I hated the silence so i decided to speak.

"So Liam how was your day u seem very tired" i ask looking outside

"Ugh dont even..im so fucking tired i just wanna go home but i need an hour or so for me to end my shift but i found this hot ass chick but she had a bf so i was pouting the whole time making her giggly" Liam said in a gruffy voice

"LOL did she say anything or did she just giggle"

"She ended up giving me her number saying 'call me babe' and i was surprised and ur here haha" He said wkth a genuine smile i always wondered how could he change his moods so fast. I thank him getting out and ringing the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

A couple minutes later the doors open seeing the boys with a worried face i just walk past them.

"Yah we were worried arent u gonna say something to us?" I hear suga comment grumpy.

I go to the kitchen and sit down seeing the food still hot and yummy i open everything and start eating quietly but first re-tieng my messy hair. Then i look up seeing all the boys sitting down watching me eat so calmly they look tired, sad, worried. I just sigh shaking my head.

"Dont worry about my knuckles they are fine it will heal soon and thank u for the food jin" i say sincerely

TBC