Bloody Knuckles.

Recap : Dont worry about my knuckles they are fine it will heal soon and thank u for the food jin

[A/N - thank you all very much for 5k 😁 lots of love ♡♡]

I walk to the table as my knuckles are bruised seeing each and every one of the members just staring at me in shock. Jin looks as if he wanted to cry seeing his daughter get hurt I just mentally made a side note "check myself before walking in i dont wanna give jin a stroke haha" I didn't realise I was laughing out loud so i just continued to eat the meat RM put on my plate.

"Y-yah your knuckles are you sure you will be okay? Did you put on ointment?" Hobi continues to ask on as I look up at him smiling, nodding.

"Yeah i did it will be fine don't worry about it."

I say continuing to finish up as I take my plate to the sink planning to wash it all up including the members dishes. But I really need a shower for right now I'm all sweaty and smelly *sigh* how do the members not say anything about it I feel bad. All I could hear is whispering and mumbling, ignoring the comments thinking it's nothing as I finish washingthe last small plate.

"I hope she is okay"

"I hope her hands heal I'm worried about them."

"She needs to be careful"

"M-my babys hands"

I laugh loudly when I hear Jin make a comment turning around I look at them smiling telling them over and over that I was okay and nothing will happen like this again. After telling them I run upstairs to grab my things for the toilet so I could shower but instead I run into someone it was Kookie I could see him blushing "haha cute" I mentally say looking at you almost bursting from laughing. Seeing him run away so quickly I just walk into the bathroom, turning on the water and taking my clothes off brushing my hair so I could shower peacefully "yAH THAT'S MINE GIMME" I could hear everyone arguing like children "ANIYA SHARE".

After the shower

Finishing up my shower, just walking out in my towel still dripping wet forgetting my clothes I look downstairs seeing none of the members thinking they are in their rooms doing their own things I thought it was okayto grab my clothes from my room because I forgot them and only brought in my scrubs and facials. No, instead I bump into a member falling on my ass thank the lord the towel was still attached but before i could get up and look at who it was he had left me there already closing the doors behind them I just sigh mentally thinking that it was a close sign that my towel didn't drop. Continuing to walk to my room I grab my clothes and run back to the bathroom not bumping into the members this time.

TBC